Rent!!

superfan

Reaction score
Who's going to go see it in theaters? (movie version)
I'd far prefer to see it on Broadway but as it's not possible (financially), the movie will have to do. I'm excited though.
Anyone else?

BEAR

Reaction score
Personally, I'm more excited about The Producers coming out in December, but my girlfriend really wants to see Rent so I suppose I will probably go to that one too.

superfan

Reaction score
I want to see The Producers, too. (I love Nathan Lane.) But maybe you'll be surprised, Bear. It may be really good. We'll see. My husband flat out refused to go!!

superfan

Reaction score
YOU"RE SO LUCKY! :excited: Was RENT any good? ( I assume The Producers was)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
yeah but a guy took my freindship the wrong way if you hear me

@ Rent and i did my Fat mans rocky

BEAR

Reaction score
I saw The Producers too. Not on Broadway but the L.A. cast with Martin Short and Jason Alexander. It was awesome!! I am really excited to see the new film. I never saw rent onstage. Not sure if I'd enjoy it as much. I dunno if its my kind of musical. I'll still see it though and I may like it so I will give it a chance.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I'll probably see both, I've seen neither one on Broadway, but I've heard of Rent since my Freshman Drama class and I went to see Sweeney Todd at a local college, I either heard some people talking about it, or I saw a poster, one of the two, lol.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
RENT is my all time FAVORITE musical. I've seen it onstage 4 times and while I do think that it's better live than the movie will be I am still super excited for the movie. I think the movie will present it in a different perspective. I'm going to see it for my birthday on the 25th. I'm excited for the Producers too, but I've never seen it performed onstage.