Remembering Richard Hunt

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, heralde, don't feel embarrassed over your blog - I think it's brilliant! It really paints a nice picture of Richard, based on what we the fans know of him.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh, heralde, don't feel embarrassed over your blog - I think it's brilliant! It really paints a nice picture of Richard, based on what we the fans know of him.
Aww, wow, thanks! Like I'm rully glad you liked it. :flirt: Yeah I had planned to write something for Jan. 7 for awhile, but forgot all about it until today! At which point, I paniced! I'll probably have to go back and fix some typos at some point, hehe. But overall, I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Yeah I guess when you have an online Blog, you really can't afford to be embarrassed, right? :sing:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Very true, that's why I'm relieved the new Sesame Street video website has a few Forgetful Jones sketches as well as other Richard characters. I regretted that the show itself had basically cut out any mention of his characters, due to the format change.

Did you see the Sweetums scene in the Sandy Duncan episode of The Muppet Show? Such a sweet moment!

"Of course I'm crying, I feel sad! Wouldn't you feel sad if you looked like me?" :cry:

"I feel beautiful!" :wink:
Yes i love that TMS skit! i'm pulling out season one just to watch that one show right now. I am watching the Muppet show Season One in Remberence of Richard tonight i will be in Tears latter when i post more about watching.

Convincing John

Reaction score
(Tips hat skyward to Richard and quotes Gobo Fraggle from "The Honk of Honks" with the same emphasis and sincerity):

"Thanks...thanks for everything."

Convincing John

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Along with these wonderful comments and memories of Richard, I wanted to let everyone know (those who aren't already aware, that is) that the new MuppetCast will be a special tribute to Richard. It'll be released on Sunday or Monday, depending how long it takes to complete. But any fan of Richard's will enjoy hearing not only the comments sent in by fellow fans, but also some great first-hand stories from those who knew him best: Frank Oz, Kevin Clash, and even Richard's mother, Jane Hunt. I hope everyone here enjoys it once it comes out. Thanks, sorry I didn't mean to interrupt the conversation, but I thought everyone would enjoy know that there's something special coming out for Richard soon!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(whistles) Frank Oz, Kevin Clash and Jane Hunt? Wow - this is going to be the mother of all tributes. :wink: :eek:

It's only appropriate, Steve - the thread is called "Remembering Richard Hunt," and the tribute is intended to, well, remember Richard Hunt.

Can't wait to hear it! :excited:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Wow...Steve, you really delivered the goods on that one. I take my hat off to you - that is, if I had a hat on my head...

Wait a moment: (picks up brown newsboy cap - similar in style to the gray tweed one Richard wore, puts it on, and doffs it) I take my hat off to you, man.

And I think Richard would have secretly liked your show - but there's no way he'd admit it in public.