R.I.P.: Alaina Reed Hall

rtgentry

Reaction score
Alaina Reed Hall

Just heard that Olivia from Sesame Street passed aways due to breast cancer.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
A very sad loss indeed. :frown:

May she Rest In Peace. Thank you for giving us Olivia on Sesame Street Alaina. We will never forget you. :cry:

sesameguy

Reaction score
Indeed very sad news. That's another wonderful person we've lost to cancer. She was a great singer and actress and as you can see, she will be missed.

I'm upset that there haven't been any official news releases about this yet. You'd think we'd at least get a little "blurb" or something. I'm guessing that the family just hasn't made an official announcement yet. That I hope is on the way.

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
I miss Olivia

Hi guys:cry:

It's so sad that she's gone, and I find out on my dang birthday too. She was my favorite besides David, and now both are gone. And, to make matters worse, my cat Lucy died yesterday. It's just a sad time. What a drag!

There's so much fun stuff I do remember about Olivia though. I remember all her songs....her work at Birdland....the sweet way she loved kids....her photography. And how she always loved Gordon, even if she was her big bro and sometimes got on her nerves. I'm glad I have classic sesame street to watch, so I can still see her.

Well anyhow, talk to ya later.

your dear friend,
Kitt

Dantecat

Reaction score
Oh That sure is a shame that she died.:sympathy:

I'm sure you'll never forget all your friends that you used to worked with from a long time ago.:frown::cry:

Well,At least you'll definitely get to see Mr.Hooper,David,Joe Raposo,Jim Henson,Richard Hunt and others in heaven from now on.

RIP Alaina! My Prayers will sure go to you.

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
R.I.P. Olivia, I love your singing techinque during the show and I love you and Linda doing sing while sign languaging

:frown:

Goodbye, Olivia :'(

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
That's very sad. I always loved Olivia on the show. Especially in Christmas Eve on Sesame Street and Don't Eat the Pictures.

Rest in Peace.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I loved Olivia...I had such a crush on her as a kid! She was beautiful, she could sing, and just seemed like a wonderful lady. She shall be missed. 2009 has been a big year for losing beloved celebrities.