Quinn Rollins' Customs

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey everyone what's up

I don't know if anyone has see this but, there's this guy named Quinn Rollins, how has made some really cool customs Muppet figures including Spamela Hamderson, Annie Sue, Mermaid Miss. Piggy, Star Wars Muppets and more. I think they look really cool. What do you guys think?
http://www.toymania.com/custom/Galleries/Quinn/quinn1.htm

Some don't look as good as they could like his Gaffer or his Penguin. I kinda think he's Spamela is a little off as well. But that's just cool that he even tried. On the plus side though, I love his adult Skeeter. What do you guys think.

And if this has been mentioned before, I'm sorry. But this is the frist time I've ever seen these.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh yeah, he's a member here. Hasn't visited in a while though. I'm pretty sure his name here is Quinnnnnnnn or something like that, at least that's in his signature. If you were a member of the Palisades Collectors Club, he had a weekly article where he would show his or other fans' customs, some really cool stuff!

Great find JJ&J, haven't seen these in a long time! :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Thanks kermiebaby. I just was looking on the net and came across this. I really like that adlut Skeeter, you have to love that, because it pure imagation. Due to the fact that of course there's never been an adlut Skeeter. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Achaye... Quinny goes by the user ID of Gonzo here on MC. And we haven't heard from that son-of-a-gun in too long a time. Rully hope he didn't come down with too bad a case of trichinosis or swine flu.

That reminds me... Posted pics of a spare guitar my brother painted for Clifford, and a Super Link my one-man customizer made. Which reminds, gotta check with him to see how the second figure's coming.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I LOVE the Star Wars, Buffy, and Rat customs. I might make some myself

Dearth

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had to bump this thread, because I've recently come to realize just how big an influence Quinn was on my own Muppet customs.

I went searching for him recently and found some of his latest customs at http://quinnarama.blogspot.com/

It's got some neat character mashups like Link Hogthrob as Batman and Bunsen Honeydew as Dr. Freeze, which was posted just a few days ago.

I even emailed Quinn at the jedikermit@hotmail.com addy listed on the Raving Toy Maniac postings from a few years ago, but got no reply. Does anyone know of an alternate way to get in touch with him?

His screenname here was Gonzo, but apparently he hasn't posted here since like 2005.

Anyway, I'd love to get in touch with him and talk shop about Muppet custom projects. If someone knows him, please direct him here and have him PM me through these forums!

Or just tell him to check his jedikermit email, if he's not using it often anymore.

Thanks for all the inspiration, Quinn.

Dearth

Dearth

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for bumping this thred Dearth. It's great to reminisce and remember a great friend's awesomeness in the field of customized Muppets. The SST FP lineup alone makes me smile/applaud him loudly.
If you think his Batman Muppets are great, you should see his Indiana Jones set and Justice League as well. If only we could contact him and say how much we miss his talents. At any rate, this was a great pick-me-up. :big_grin: