Questions about anything

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Exploitation of the subjects for the viewers. I'd say the networks are exploiting the viewers, but if no one wants to watch anything better and willfully watches those shows, then I guess the networks don't have an obligation to put on anything else.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Right. 'Cos who cares about the collective IQ of the nation, huh? :shifty:

Ergh. I'm so glad I gave up cable years ago...
-----------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Where DOES that nuclear explosion clip (with the diabolic laugh) that people seem to always use on YouTube Poops come from anyway?! :confused:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Where DOES that nuclear explosion clip (with the diabolic laugh) that people seem to always use on YouTube Poops come from anyway?! :confused:
A friend of mine told me it was from some video game, but I can't remember the name.
One Google search later:
The sound effect is a compilation of three sounds. The first is the sound of a C4 explosive counting down from the game Counter-Strike The second is a clip from episode 3 of the Steve Moustache Show in which a Ted DiBiase action figure is given a makeover to look like a disfigured freak. The original soundclip can be heard on this YTMND. Everything after the explosion was taken from Mega64’s “Interview” with Gunther Galipot, a design and content consultant from the game Cold Fear. In Mega64’s video, Gunther goes berserk and sets off a nuclear bomb.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anyone know who dubbed Pee-wee's voice for, "Paging Mr. Herman. Mr. Herman, you have a telephone call at the front desk.", or was that his own voice mechanically altered?

Misskermie

Reaction score
I do believe it was electronic, however, I could be wrong.

Lola p

Reaction score
What happens to Joel After the events of Diabolik in Mystery Sceince Theater 3000?