Questions about anything

Oscarfan

Reaction score
(Just something I caught on Twitter)
If Buzz Light Year speaks Spanish in Toy Story 3, does he speak english in the Spanish version?
Well, his mannarisms (like the dance and such) wouldn't make sense if he spoke English.

Hayley B

Reaction score
A Disney fan from my Facebook answered and said "No, he speaks Spanish, but more formally. The audience is aware the characters are American."

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Disney movies definitely seem to lose something in other languages, especially more recent ones like Pixar -- I watched Finding Nemo in Spanish once and (for example) the sea turtle scene wasn't nearly as funny. It was just a monotone voice speaking the lines rather than the "DUUUDE!" surfer persona.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do restaurants IRL make you wash dishes if you forget your money, or can't pay the bill?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I hear they take your hubcaps! :concern:

But seriously, I'm not sure what they would do. I can't imagine they would make people wash dished because they are already paying people to do that, and bringing people in the back would only make those people have nothing to do, and you'd lose money either way.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
I'm sure these days they just call the cops and have you arrested. It's a mean world, small fry...

--------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hurting others either physically or mentally for your own enjoyment...basically

or getting the enjoyment out of someone else's suffering