1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

10 to 20? How long are your licks? XD
    Muppet fan 123 and Hubert like this.
  2. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Yeah, it takes at LEAST 50-100 licks. Trust me, I've tried lol.
    MY random question is: Where the heck does Adele live that the rain she gets is flammable?

Daniel
    Tbird29 likes this.
  3. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Under an oil refinery, I guess?
    charlietheowl likes this.
  4. It will be worse, but surely better, too in some ways. It will change so much.
  5. Vincent Liu

Is it possible to spam link referral websites, because on my blog, there are some VERY weird referral websites that doesn't even link to mine.
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

What's with people using a green "m" when writing "The Muppets" when talking about the new movie? I've been noticing it a lot on the forum lately by various users, and was just curious how that got its origin.
  7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I know that the M was colored green in the style of Kermit in a lot of the promotions for the movie (I have a newspaper ad on my wall where the M is like that).
  8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I personally find it ugly and distracting, but that's just me...
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought that it might be due to the Kermit M, but I just thought it was weird that without warning, it seems to have set off around the forum. 'Guess someone just started it and it took off.

That's actually kinda the main reason I asked about it, it really kinda seems out of place and actually bothers my eyes to see the green against the white and black like that. :p
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

When it comes to battery-powered novelty items or decorations that have multicolored lights, why are the blue lights always the ones to die out first?
  11. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Close enough. Beaker is head and shoul...er...strike that. He's head and hair above most Muppets, but Johnny's fairly tall. Or wears thick shoe soles.
    ---------------
  12. Vincent Liu

I think it's to differentiate the movie, and the name.
  13. D'Snowth

Where exactly can you get those Santa get-ups (the suit and beard and stuff) for Christmas, and are they terribly expensive?
  14. D'Snowth

Why did Rose let go of Jack?
  15. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Why are most memes either about Carly Rae Jespen's "Call Me Maybe" or about toilet humor?
  16. Sgt Floyd

I haven't seen many of either of those...and I go on memebase everyday practically...
  17. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Really? I see so many of them on Facebook though...
  18. Sgt Floyd

Go on memebase. I actually saw a meme about how the only memes on facebook are the overused ones that no one finds funny anymore :p
  19. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Remember fanny packs? They were a big fashion accessory in the late 80's-early 90's. But the name was misleading. Hardly anyone wore them on their fannies, since they'd be too easy for people to pickpocket and hard for you to reach. So people spun them around to their fronts.

Maybe they can make a comeback. If Abercrombie & Fitch or Tommy H. marketed them as a "Crotch Pack", the kids will come in droves and sales will skyrocket! Get the economy back on an even keel! It may be too late this year, but Christmas 2013 could be a banner year if they handle this right! Every store is looking for that one blockbuster item everybody wants, and maybe- just maybe- this could be it. Get in on the ground floor now!
    Put a Muppet of your choice on front, and that will seal the deal!

Wow, 600 posts in 8 years?! I better cool it, I'm burning this board up!
    newsmanfan likes this.
  20. D'Snowth

So many different pieces of apparel from decades past are often attempted to be marketed to people again in more modern times... I remember when I was a kid, some time in the mid-to-late 90s, Old Navy (I think) tried to bring bellbottoms back, only they called them "Flairs", or something. Similarly, not too many years ago, there seemed to be an attempt to bring leg warmers back. I guess, at this point in time, in another twenty years or so, they'll try to bring back things like fishnet stockings, arm socks, and drab-colored plaid skirts.