Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are spiders taking over the world? I'm walking into spider webs in high-traffic areas almost on a daily basis anymore.

Misskermie

Reaction score
No, its actually not :/

It's someone who lacks intelligence and common sense and lack the will to even learn to get better at something. They like being immature whiny babies and ruin the fun for everyone else. Kinda like a troll only noobs generally don't understand why people hate them, whereas trolls do it for the lulz
I learn so much in this thread. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Fear not! For MC's benevolent demon overlord shall fight these spiders to free the world! Right after it finds an army of people who aren't afraid of spiders while it hides and sucks its thumb in its lair.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have a sinking suspicion that this is somehow some kind of plot against me from that Spider King, after Steve, Bethany, Julie, and Justine rescued Jennifer from being his Spider Queen.

robodog

Reaction score
Spiders are evolving and multiplying. Soon they will be the size of a large bus and will overrun the planet, snacking on hapless citizenry.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Are spiders taking over the world? I'm walking into spider webs in high-traffic areas almost on a daily basis anymore.
OH MY GOSH! MY HOUSE HAS BEEN OVERRUN WITH SPIDERS FOR THE PAST MONTH!!!!!!! Sorry… I hate spiders…

galagr

Reaction score
Y'know what's worse than spiders? HOUSE CENTIPEDES. You ever seen those things? Basically, they're huge centipedes that can scamper like madness, and THEY STING. I dare not post a picture, for the sake of everyone on this forum.