1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Questions about a Muppet book I found...

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by iluvfragglerock, Nov 2, 2012.

1. So today at Goodwill I found this cute Muppet book from 1993, called "For Every Child, A Better World" and got it for 2 dollars. When I got home I checked Amazon, and it was going for 49.99, and a brand new copy for 52.29!!!:eek: I was shocked! All I know is it was written in cooperation with United Nations. Does anyone know anything about this book?:confused: Is it actually rare and worth something, or just a cool for my collection?:)
    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/For_Every_Child,_A_Better_World
  2. Oh, and its a hardcover book
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hm...this is very interesting and strange...I myself don't know much about the book, but can you recall if the high prices you found were only asking prices? Because many times a person will end up overpricing something thinking it's worth a lot, leaving others to believe the same.