Question about Sprocket

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Was Sprocket the same muppet that was used in the Tale of the Bunny Picnic?
I thought they looked so similar in design that they could easily be one and the same muppet.
Definitely not one and the same character however since the dog in the Bunny Picnic was capable of speech whereas Sprocket could only use standard dog talk.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
The dog in bunny picnic was a totally different puppet.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well can someone please verify this for me by showing me a picture of Sprocket and a picture of the other dog muppet to compare?

BEAR

Reaction score
I can't really help because I don't know much about Bunny Picnic, but I do know that Sprocket made an appearance in Muppet Christmas Carol, which was cool!:smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
Yeah, I believe the dog used in Bunny Picnic is light brown and shaggy, from what I can remember. Sprocket's been seen in Muppets Go To Disney World, Muppets Celebrate 30 Years, Muppet Family Christmas, and Muppet Christmas Carol.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Okay I'll believe what you all say but if anyone can give me a picture comparison that'll be appreciated

superboober

Reaction score
Taking a look at them, it's possible they might be distantly related, perhaps second cousins?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
They do look a little similar which is the reason I had my question in the first place. But they are obviously two separate muppets.
Thanks MuppetDude and everybody else