Question about Leon

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date
P

Philo and Gunge

I was watching my copy of "Cliff's Nightmare" before it was taped over by mistake with (COUGH, Animal Jam) with my mother and she said Leon was on "Dinosaurs". I am wondering if Leon was on any episode of "Dinosaurs"?

jediX

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I was watching my copy of "Cliff's Nightmare" before it was taped over by mistake with (COUGH, Animal Jam) with my mother and she said Leon was on "Dinosaurs". I am wondering if Leon was on any episode of "Dinosaurs"?
Leon is a gecko (or something), not a dinosaur, so I doubt he was on Dinosaurs. I have the first two seasons of Dinosaurs on vhs and don't recall seeing him....

matleo

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
No Leon was never on Diosaurs, but now the mention it he deos have a slight resemblance to Baby Sinclair. I mean it's a slight resemblance but it is there. It's in the lips. hm. Interesting.

--Matt