Question about Abby Cadabby....

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hello. I usually post in the muppet section since I'm bigger on the muppets. I have been seeing alot of Abby Cadabby stuff around, yet don't know much about her. What's her story?

Does anyone have really good pics of her, the poser as well.

And, if she were made into a poser, like the muppets, how tall would she be? As big as Kermit?

She looks absolutely adoarble. Any info would be great.

Thank you:stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think that she comes from a family of fairies..I don't think she would be as big as Kermit, she hardly looks quite as big as Elmo....

From wiki:

Abby Cadabby debuts in the first episode of season 37 of Sesame Street, when she moves to Sesame Street from Fairyside, Queens (a pun on the Sunnyside section). Abby is a shy, 3-year-old fairy godchild[1] and the daughter of Cinderella's Fairy Godmother.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Cool, Thanks for the info. I'm from queens too...LOL:stick_out_tongue:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Lol..

I needed to be briefed on her background because we met for the first time yesterday. She is wonderful and told me alot about what goes on after the cameras are off...LOL:embarrassed:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I needed to be briefed on her background because we met for the first time yesterday. She is wonderful and told me alot about what goes on after the cameras are off...LOL:embarrassed:
Maybe it will be in a behind the scens special, heh!:big_grin:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Why not ask her yourself? XD

muppetguy

Reaction score
Your right.

See, your right. She just has such a busy schedule. She's very sweet...LOL.

muppet baby

Reaction score
What with her being a fairy godchild, I could understand that.
I know wwfphooh , i had really wondered that to even if i have watched her from the time that she debut on ss street . I really like that though that they say that she is the God Child of Cinderella's farie God mother that is very cool .

I would love to know more about that i hope they come with some more info soon .:excited: