1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Puppet Up! Debuts on TBS.com

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by Buck-Beaver, Mar 7, 2007.

1. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i love puppet up when it premered last november , i have not seen any of the TBS eposides yet i am waiting for my high speed internet conetion it is going up this week .
    The one that i saw last november was just great and i just was not sure though at first if muppets with adult talk was going to work but it was very funny .:) Glad though i did not hear kermit and piggy saying those words thoiugh :)
  2. SJohnson

SJohnson Member

For those of you that were unable to view the videos on a Mac (like me :p) check out TBS.com now. They have a Puppet Up! sketch on the home page under Featured Video, and it's Flash. I don’t know how long the video will be up there so check it out soon, and share it with your friends.;) Here is the link: http://tbs.com/
  3. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks SJohnson.
  4. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Wow, these are awesome! I'm having trouble running the site on my browser, though, it keeps wanting to crash. But I managed to watch a few and they are hilarious. I'm really glad these are posted. Keep 'em coming!
  5. muppet baby

Yes mrs pepper,

i totally agree they are great and funny keep um coming , they are so great i love them all so a all time faverite .:)
  6. SJohnson

SJohnson Member

Two new episodes are up now, check them out and pass them on: http://tbs.com/ :)
  7. wes

wes Active Member

Hey Sean, You got mad skills my friend! Love your puppets too!!
  8. SJohnson

SJohnson Member

9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I just can't get enough of the Hot Dog guys. There so funny.
  10. muppet baby

Hi Guys well i finally got my wirless internet up so i am going to be checking those out i am sooooooooooooooooo excited he he he
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

It's pretty funny stuff, but I get tired of my computer needing to 'buffer' every 3 seconds. I really wish this was downloadable.
  12. muppet baby

They are very funny i need to catch up i have missed some .
    he he he
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Hey that's really great, Michelle. I'm so happy for you!:)
  14. muppet baby

thank you william i really love it so much , i am able to do more and also everything so much faster he he he :)
  15. SJohnson

SJohnson Member

Hey all two more episodes of Puppet Up! are on line now - check them out and share your thoughts: http://tbs.com/
  16. ms prairie dawn

ms prairie dawn New Member

Where is this taped? I would love to be in the audience...
  17. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

It's a travelling show. Probably stays mostly around L.A. though.
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Three things:

1. Every time I try to watch it, my browser gets an 'error' and closes. Which is highly annoying. :/

2. What I have seen is funny and I love it! :)

3. I was watching Spiderman on TBS last night, and one of those commercial banners that pop up at the bottom of the screen had an ad for puppet up! The wording was something along the lines of "Puppets .... uncensored? Check it out at tbs.com"
  19. SJohnson

SJohnson Member

So far all of the Puppet Up Uncensored episodes playing on TBS.com were taped before a live audience at the Improv in Hollywood.
  20. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

What the dillio?

Hey, I have been trying to watch PUPPET UP! on TBS. But the only option I have is watchingthe shorts on OnDemand - which is really annoying because you need to navigate the menus again to get to the next one.

Is it already off the air?:sympathy: