Professional Wizard Hand Puppet by Terry Angus

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Terry, even though my husband did take my place, I still have to say this is an excellent puppet. He looks like so much fun. Live hands and copyright tag a nice plus. Good luck with the auction!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Beaker!!! I'm very glad you liked the Frog puppet I made in the last Auction. If Henson did have me on board I think I'd rather puppeteer than build as puppeteering is my first and last love. I like the building too but if I had to pick it'd be puppeteering. Thanks for the wonderful letter.

Trekkie1701E Thank you, thank you. I'm glad that you think the outfit is beautiful. Take care.

Cindy! Missed ya. I'm glad that you agree with Phil about Zebulon and again the Angus Puppets tag gets a thumbs up. Thanks again Cindy.

Well I guess that's it for now and it looks like tonight night is the last night of Zebulon's auction so if you want to have a last look at him or if you want to go and bid on him. Then by all means please do so. You can click on the link below and have a look. If you can't bid on him don't worry and just enjoy the pictures and story. Thank you all.

Take care all
Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3113029313