Professional Cat puppet. Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I’m back again with another one of my eBay puppets up. This one is a cat named Kassandra and she’s a canine therapist. There is a write up and some pictures to go with her. So go check her out and if you can bid on Kassandra please do. Click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. For those of you who have never seen my web site and don’t know me I’ll also leave a link to that as well. Good luck and thanks for all of your support in the past.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5952641537

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/5617/

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice write-up and hope you get loads of bids for her. Only thing missing is the description of what the puppet looks like. Feels like we're gettin' only half the story.

Whatever

Reaction score
Looks good!
Count, it's a tan cat with pink eyelids who sometimes wears glasses. Don't know what else to tell ya.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Thanks for your comment Whatever. I'm glad that you like her and thanks for kind of answering The Count.

Hi Count. I am not really sure what you mean by a description of what she looks like as that's what the pictures are suppose to help you with. and if you look under the story you will find that I have described what and how she was made. The only thing that I didn't add that I suppose I should of is that she is a very light weight puppet. Being a puppeteer I can tell you that she works good. Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Take care.

Terry Angus

Whatever

Reaction score
ButchCat said:
Hi Count. I am not really sure what you mean by a description of what she looks like as that's what the pictures are suppose to help you with.
The pictures don't help him any, because he's blind.

ButchCat

Reaction score
I hope that you are joking Whatever. I really don't want to hurt or upset anyone.

Terry

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's OK, don't worry about ButchCat. The thing is that your auctions usually have the story behind the character, instructions on how and what you made it out of, and a descript of what it looks like. And it is reading both the story and descript of what it looks like that usually draws me to your auctions, though I've never bid on any myself to date. Guess this one left me half-empty cause I like the fact that it's a cat puppet, just missing on what it looks like.

And yes, I am visually challenged. Still have some residual sight left, but not good enough sight to discern pictures/images on a TV or computer screen. Can tell when it's turned on, but not any actual pictures on it.
Hope this helps and hope your auctions do well.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Wonderful!!! Ilove the cat and thats also a REALLY nice dog getting treatment lol....there cant be enough said about you're skill and style.