Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Here you go guys just got the Newsletter!

Collectors Society Preorder Date: May 30, 2007 (9:00am PST)
General Public Preorder Date: May 31, 2007 (9:00am PST)
Expected to ship: Fall 2007

Once again, it is REALLY sad that they are shipping this baby in the fall. I have three things plus Gonzo to get at the end of the year now. I wished they would learn to spread things out a little bit better!

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/newsletters/view.php?id=111

Davina

Reaction score
we don't mind the fall shipment thing so much, but then, hubby and I both have September birthdays, so they arrive as birthday presents :smile:

Garland

Reaction score
Well, there you have it.
Tomorrow we preorder and begin the loooong wait for what must be in quite a big box.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I'm sure MR aims to get the product out asap, it does them no good to wait either, I just wanted stress that it wasn't an actual policy.
Thanks. I used the wrong word.It is their goal (but not there policy as they do come across hitches) to try and ship within 2 months from pre order.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
For those of you in the CS for today's ordering (or general public for tomorrow's ordering), here's a little tip.

The past sales on MR's site (Star Wars exclusive minis, and another replica) have lead the site to crash or come close to it. Most of the time it happens on the product page, so folks are unable to get to it to order the item.

So a helpful trick that might get you past the hullabaloo if it happens with Animal: If you haven't done so already, register with Master Replicas. Im pretty sure you can register without joining the CS. Once registered, go to the Animal product page, and click "Add to Wishlist". He'll be added to your wishlist. Now, when your time comes to order, log back in (if you close the Internet window), and click "Wishlist", it's in the "Your Cart" box in the top right hand corner. From your wishlist, you can directly add an item to your cart and then go through the checkout process.

Luke

Reaction score
Once again, it is REALLY sad that they are shipping this baby in the fall. I have three things plus Gonzo to get at the end of the year now. I wished they would learn to spread things out a little bit better!
Well with Animal shipping in Fall, more likely Gonzo won't ship till early next year. Of course you'll be able to order him before then. The factories gotta make all the Animal's before they make the Gonzo's obviously.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Here you go guys just got the Newsletter!

Collectors Society Preorder Date: May 30, 2007 (9:00am PST)
General Public Preorder Date: May 31, 2007 (9:00am PST)
Expected to ship: Fall 2007

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/newsletters/view.php?id=111
This pic of Animal is way better than the other pics.........the nose is still a little small though.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Part of the reason also for the "delay" in shipping is that years past, many fans have voiced a concern that releasing the product for sale and then immediately shipping doesn't give enough forwarning. There's a thin line there, either shipping too early (remember, the Star Wars stuff would always sell out almost instantly, meaning if you dont place an order on the first day, you're out of luck), or shipping too late (usually due to production delays). The good thing is, you can rest assured that we're going to get a top notch product. Better to wait for a quality item than quickly get a junk item, right?