Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Do we suspect presale on Tuesday or Friday of this week?
I'm Itching.
I am guessing that the news letter will be out tomorrow, and the pre-order sometime after that. It will be interesting to see actually when. I am wondering about poor Gonzo. I wonder when his pre-order will be. Wouldn't it be nice if Terry had the first prototype for Fozzie done and just in time when Comic Con gets here? That would be so Awesome!

Telly

Reaction score
This reminds me back in the day when I'd wait to see who was going to be in the next line of the Palisades figures. Then I'd find out and want to know who was in the line after that! Only problem is....we got like four or five figures at a time with just a fraction of the price. I'm not complaining though! I'm lovin it! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yes, I am planning on getting them all. I have great plans on displaying them when they arrive. Now that we know that Fozzie and Piggy are scheduled for next year. We have to find out the third one will be. I hope I will be content till then. I love this stuff too much! :wink:
I think you may be dissappointed expecting Piggy for 2008, and will have to go back to guessing the second and third.:wink:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I am really hoping they make Scooter and Rowlf. It would be cool to have the main "male " Muppets........the EM would be another cool thing but they would be sooooo expensive. Could you imagine how much Dr Teeth would cost! Or how about Sam the Eagle!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully for not a very long time! :mad:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Animal is going to be too tall for my display case, so he is going to be sitting down.I then started looking for a drummer's stool and found a great child's drum set.It is a 3PC drum set with stool by Power Play suitable for 3 yrs and up.It usually retails for around $20.I wont be able to fit the drum set in my display either but I can use the stool and just hang onto the drum set if I want to photograph him with it.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Im displaying Animal on a shelf next to Kermit in front of an original, 11 by 15 3-page, fold-out, brochure for The muppet Show winning an Emmy , that was a supplement to Variety Magazine. A great display piece for the true fan. The brochure shows many of the guest stars that appeared on the popular show during the first two and other seasons. He will be posed in a mean way so he can be held back by Floyd or another Muppet. I like your idea as well muppetperson.

doc hopper

Reaction score
I'll be hanging Animal from the ceiling of my office, next to my Kermit. like the parachuting credit sequence in Great Muppet Caper. eventually i'll have all of them hanging over my desk.

and if you hang Animal upside down, it won't matter if he looks a little off. problem solved.

MuppetDVDs

Reaction score
The Collectors Society Preorder Date for Animal is May 30, 2007 @ 9:00am, and the General Public Preorder date is May 31, 2007 @ 9:00am