Posting Gilda pictures...please help!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hi, everybody.

Well, I'm one step closer to showing everyone the Gilda pictures. I have them scanned and saved on my floppy disk and right now they're on my Microsoft Works Word Processor program.

Now, how do I post my pictures to Muppet Central? Importing, maybe? I tried emailing them, but I can't get it to work. Can some of you who are good with computers help me out? Please??? :confused: Phil? Cindy? Jamie? Anybody?......

I have two pictures right now, and one is of Gilda on display at the Quad Cities Gilda's Club, and the other is of a close-up before the statue was fully completed.

I REALLY want to show you guys these pictures! I just need some "techno-help" in getting them posted! Any help at all would be appreciated!

Convincing John

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
Hi, everybody.

Well, I'm one step closer to showing everyone the Gilda pictures. I have them scanned and saved on my floppy disk and right now they're on my Microsoft Works Word Processor program.

Now, how do I post my pictures to Muppet Central? Importing, maybe? I tried emailing them, but I can't get it to work. Can some of you who are good with computers help me out? Please??? :confused: Phil? Cindy? Jamie? Anybody?......

I have two pictures right now, and one is of Gilda on display at the Quad Cities Gilda's Club, and the other is of a close-up before the statue was fully completed.

I REALLY want to show you guys these pictures! I just need some "techno-help" in getting them posted! Any help at all would be appreciated!

Convincing John
howabout send em' ta me at:
tmsfan@earthlink.net
and i can make a page for ya' that a good deal?
from
Barry Lee

Convincing John

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
howabout send em' ta me at:
tmsfan@earthlink.net
and i can make a page for ya' that a good deal?
from
Barry Lee
A webpage? Do I need a webpage to post pics here on the Forum? I just tried sending the pictures to Phil (as email attachments) about four minutes ago...but I have no idea if it worked, though.

Thank you for your offer:smile: Once I get more pictures saved on my disk I'll consider it. I only have two scanned pictures right now. Cool Avatar, by the way!

Convincing John

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
A webpage? Do I need a webpage to post pics here on the Forum? I just tried sending the pictures to Phil (as email attachments) about four minutes ago...but I have no idea if it worked, though.

Thank you for your offer:smile: Once I get more pictures saved on my disk I'll consider it. I only have two scanned pictures right now. Cool Avatar, by the way!

Convincing John
Yes, we can't do any attachments.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
nope no attachments here...but I suggest getting a bit of space, just for pictures...if you need a site to post pics, I suggest angelfire. It's easy to use, and gets the job done.

Convincing John

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
nope no attachments here...but I suggest getting a bit of space, just for pictures...if you need a site to post pics, I suggest angelfire. It's easy to use, and gets the job done.
Thanks for the help, folks! :smile:

I should be hearing more about the auction as it gets closer to Halloween. They mentioned setting the auction after the end of this month.

If I hear anything new, you bet I'll post it here at Muppet Central!!! :wink:

Stay tuned!

Convincing John