Post your collections!

WiGgY

Reaction score
there is no way to attach files on this message board.

Davina

Reaction score
muppet collections...

ok all.. here's my collection at the current moment.. though i have a sneaky suspicion that a few more might get added soon...

Series 1
1 Kermit
1 Long haired Glamour Piggy
5 Regular Piggy
1 Bunson Honeydew
1 Beaker & Lab
1 Dr Teeth
1 Tuxedo Kermit

series 2
1 Fozzie Bear
1 Gonzo w/ cannon
1 Blue shirt Floyd
1 Crazy Harry
1 Vacation Fozzie _ Blue Shirt

Series 3
1 Scooter
1 Rowlf – black tux
2 Zoot – Yellow shirt
1 Zoot – red shirt
1 Lew Zealand
1 Swedish Chef & kitchen
1 Superhero Scooter
1 Black shirt Animal

Series 4
1 Captain Link Hogthrob
1 Dr Julius Strangepork
1 Sam Arrow
1 Rizzo
1 Rizzo - Blue jacket
1 Koozbane Kermit (regular)
1 Tuxedo Bunsen
1 Tuxedo Beaker

Series 5
1 Purple Tux Gonzo w/ Camilla
1 Janice
1 Janice repaint
1 Muppet newsman
1 Pepe

Series 6
1 Statler
1 Waldorf
1 Clifford
1 First Mate Piggy & Swinetrek
1 Holiday Rizzo – Green
2 Patrol bear Fozzie

Series 7
1 Beauregard
1 Johhny Fiamma – Burgandy suit
1 Adventure Kermit

Series 8
1 Super Beaker

Series 9
1 Sweetums (ok, he’s on order, but…)

CyberSteak

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
there is no way to attach files on this message board.
There should be. Or at least have a section on the site where people can show off what they have. Maybe Palisades would be interested in offering some space???

WiGgY

Reaction score
Why would they? They pay for it. These things cost money. Get your own web space. There are plenty of places for free web space.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would do some pictures but since I have most of them in a small box right now since I don't have the much room to put them all out I only have what I can out displayed. So until I can picture them I will.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
Simmer down now Wiggy. It was merely a suggestion. Why would they??? They seem to be a company that listens to the fans and somewhat caters to them. At least that's the impression I have got from this board.

Davina

Reaction score
actually.. if you want to go look at the palisades boards, quite a lot of them will allow you to post photo attachments and there tends to be a lot of "show us what you're doing" threads so if ya got something ya really got to show off, post it there then let ppl here know and they can go view it..
*shrug*

WiGgY

Reaction score
CyberSteak said:
Simmer down now Wiggy. It was merely a suggestion. Why would they??? They seem to be a company that listens to the fans and somewhat caters to them. At least that's the impression I have got from this board.
They allow users on their won boards to use their web space, but why would they allow this board access to their own web servers? Honesly, that is asking way too much. They are still a company. Sometimes too much is asked of them and a reality check is needed. What you suggested really is kind of insulting. While they listen to the costumers (not the fans, since they don't care what you say if you buy nothing no matter how big of a fan you are) they can't listen to everything.

If you want to post pictures, you could, in theory, do what Davina said. But you are better off just getting any old free web space. No reason to clog up Palisades' servers needlessly. They really shouldn't be used for hosting your pictures. They do a lot with the figures and for the people that buy them, but asking them to give you web space is too much.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
Dude...relax. It was a thought...a passing comment. Merely a suggestion. As I already said, I don't own any of these figures. But I can understand why folks would like to show them off. I can't quite understand why this site wouldn't allow that but whatever.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Probably because this site doesn't make money so Phil can't afford to let all the users of these boards use his server space. These things cost money. And as I said, there are plenty of free web spaces.