Possible Season 37 episodes

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Here are some of my ideas for future SS episodes...

1. Elmo and Ernie have a play-date, much to the unpleasant dis-may to Oscar, who decides to hatch a plan to ruin their happy fun.

2. Ernie has an accident, but is afraid to tell Bert, for fear that Bert will make fun of him, and call him a baby.

3. Big Bird wakes up one morning to discover everyone else is still asleep, or possibly the world has stood still for everyone but him! The grown-ups remind Big Bird that the previous night was Daylights Saving, and he forgot to change his clock.

4. Cookie Monster is devasted when he learns the truth that his favorite super hero, Captain Cookie is only an actor, with no super powers.

5. Gabi and Miles discover they have "feelings" for each other.

6. Grover holds a geography class for Big Bird, Elmo, Zoe, Telly, Baby Bear, and Cookie Monster. He intends to teach them about the neighboring countries. With the help of Rosita, Grover is able to teach everyone about Mexico. Then with the surprise help of Colin Mochrie and Kathy Greenwood, Grover is also able to teach everyone about Canada.
My thoughts on your thoughts:

#1 Great idea to get Ernie playing with more of the other kids on the street. I always thought Ernie and Elmo were great together

#2 Hmm...not so sure about this one. I guess it could work. I think Bear in the Big Blue House did a show about potty training and it is a reasonable subject to discuss. The only issue I have is that I don't think Ernie is the right character to use as the bed wetter. I see him as being more mature than that. Maybe if it was a younger character like Curly Bear. They could do some stuff about teaching her how to use the bathroom.

#3 Great idea her too! Especially the part about realizing it is daylight savings. That is something that as a kid I was always confused about too. I didn't what daylight savings meant. Gordon could do a little science lesson about it. Good episode for Big Bird too.

#4 Aww...this one makes me a little sad, but not a bad idea. Sounds like a story I just wrote for my creative writing class. Only in my story the boy had a more traumatizing experience when he realized his favorite actor was a pompus jerk.

#5 We all see this one coming. Come on, it has to happen eventually! It could be similar to the whole Maria and Luis chapter only a little more fresh. They don't have to get hitched so soon, but it would be nice to see something. It would make things on Sesame Street a little more interesting these days. I think maybe they could go on a date, and then Elmo or one of the other younger Muppets could try and stow away with them like a pesky little brother craving attention. This role could go to either Elmo, Baby Bear or Zoe. Then they could learn that they need to give the two a little more space and privacy. In good old fashion Sesame style of course.

#6 Fun idea! Would love to see Colin Mochrie do ANYTHING on Sesame Street actually. He would be so awesome! Wait...he hasn't been on before, has he? I know Wayne Brady has done a few things on the show. Ryan Stiles also needs to get in there. Maybe a good episode would be for Big Bird to go away for the day or be sick or something and so Snuffy can't play with him. Then Ryan Stiles shows up and Snuffy tries to pretend like Ryan is Big Bird because the are both tall and have big noses and feet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
#6 Fun idea! Would love to see Colin Mochrie do ANYTHING on Sesame Street actually. He would be so awesome! Wait...he hasn't been on before, has he? I know Wayne Brady has done a few things on the show. Ryan Stiles also needs to get in there. Maybe a good episode would be for Big Bird to go away for the day or be sick or something and so Snuffy can't play with him. Then Ryan Stiles shows up and Snuffy tries to pretend like Ryan is Big Bird because the are both tall and have big noses and feet.
I honestly can't picture Ryan on Sesame Street. I really can't.

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I honestly can't picture Ryan on Sesame Street. I really can't.
I can't really either, but it would be awesome if he did.

Colin would totally do it!