Possible Season 37 episodes

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I just thought I'd post my thoughts on some ideas I had for some fantastic episodes for the upcoming Season. Here's what I came up with

1. Baby Bear makes friends with Herry Monster, and the 2 of them really seem to hit it off and have a lot in common. Telly gets very upset because he figures this means Baby Bear and his friendship is over. Oscar tells him to yell at Baby Bear for making friends with Herry, but Gordon tells him not to listen to Oscar and to talk things over with Baby Bear about how Telly feels. He talks with both Baby Bear and Herry, and they figure out that all 3 of them can be friends and have a lot of fun.

2. Biff and Sully attempt to build a doll house for Zoe, but they keep building the wrong kind of house, first a Dog House, then a bird house. They finally get it right but by the time they get it done Zoe has already found something else to do and is no longer interested. Biff says "Next time Sull, let's just buy a dollhouse"

3. Bert goes over to Snuffy's house to stay the night and for dinner,his mother is serving Cabbage and Spagetti. What Bert really wants is a bowl of oatmeal, they tell him about trying new things, and then Bert likes the dinner and is even more happy when he finds out Snuffys mother will be serving oatmeal for breakfast in the morning.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm, these are very interesting ideas, I must say. I'd really like to see how the Zoe's Dollhouse idea works out.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I think #s 1 & 3 are cute. Like to see those..

What kinds of skits would you put in them? Any oldies?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Wow!Those episodes in you imaginations are not bad at all.Very Good.:wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
Great ideas. I especially like the Dollhouse one. Very classic idea with Biff, Sully and Zoe with a good Sesame type gag at the end.

The Telly, Baby Bear and Herry idea is great too and a great way to bring in Herry Monster. Jerry Nelson never performs any of his regular characters on the street anymore. The Count is usually the one on the street but not much lately. Herry would be perfect.

To be honest, I don't care for the Bert and Snuffy idea much. It is a good concept but not with those characters. I don't think Bert would be the one to be taught to try new foods. It seems like he would be the one to teach the younger kids to try new foods. Bert knows how things are. I would love to see Bert and Baby Bear in a scene together though. They both share the same favorite food--oatmeal!

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Some more episode ideas

Here are some more Iv'e came up with that would make good Season 37 episodes.

4. Big Bird's old friend Rusty (from the 1982 camp episodes) is walking around Sesame Street in front of Oscar's can and is looking for his old friend Big Bird. Oscar comes out of his can and asks Rusty who he is, and what is he doing around his trashcan. Rusty explains to Oscar that his name is Rusty and he's looking for his old friend Big Bird who he was in camp with a "few" years ago. Oscar agrees to tell him where Big Bird is, but only because he likes his name so much. Oscar jerks his thumb back and says "He's right on the other side of these walls, now scram!" Rusty goes to see Big Bird, and Big Bird is very happy to see him again. They talk about the different things they did while they were at camp and a few short flashback clips of those episodes are shown. Big Bird wants to do all the things they did at camp all over again. He says he'd like to play baseball again, like they did at camp. Rusty says "but we haven't got a team!" just then Elmo shows up with a bunch of other kids wearing baseball stuff, and they have themselves a team. They go out into the arbor area, and Big Bird pitches a ball to Rusty (with Elmo as the catcher) and he hits it so hard it goes flying towards the Mail it Shop and hits the door and almost breaks the window. Luis and Maria come out a little upset and tells them all that there's not enough room to play baseball in that area. Elmo and the kids, walk away disapointed. Big Bird and Rusty are disapointed too, but then Big Bird says "let's go swimming! Just like we did at camp!" Rusty is really happy and asks Big Bird where the lake is, and Big Bird realizes there is no lake on Sesame Street. Just then Oscar calls over to them, and tells him he has a swimming pool they can use. They both walk over, Oscar goes down into his can and keeps the lid open. Big Bird looks down into his can, and Oscar jumps in the pool down below. He looks at Rusty and says "that water doesn't look all nice and clean like the water at camp" Oscar then yells "Come on Fluffy! Hop in!" You hear Fluffy and a big huge splash and Big Bird gets splashed with mud water all over his face. Big Bird says that it doesn't look like a fun swimming pool to him and if they go swimming they'll get all yucky. Now they are both really bummed out. Maria and Luis both come by and see they are really upset. Big Bird tells them how they can't do the same things they did at camp and it makes him really sad. Maria and Luis explain they can still have fun and there are a lot of fun games they can play right here on Sesame Street, and they don't have to do everything they did at camp to have fun. Big Bird then asks Rusty if he'd like to play tag, and Rusty agrees, but he says there's just one problem...... Big Bird starts to look disapointed again and asks "what?" Rusty touches him and says "your'e it!" and starts running, Big Bird runs after him and Maria and Luis smile. The End

5. Cookie Monster and The Count are seen at the beggining of the episode. The Count has a bunch of Cookies spread out and is ready to Count them, but Cookie Monster wants to eat them (The same idea as the skit from the early 70's) Cookie Monster tells the Count that Counting is good to do, but he can't understand why the Count is so crazy about it. The Count tells Cookie, Cookies are good, but he can't understand why Cookie Monster is so crazy about Cookies. The 2 of them decide to switch places for the day, just to find out. The Count goes into Hooper's Store and asks Alan for the "Cookie special" Alan gives the Count a plate full of Cookies. The Count sees all the cookies and wants nothing more than to Count each and every one of them. But he knows he is supposed to be eating cookies, not counting them. So he devours the Cookies and sort of does an impression of Cookie Monster while doing so. Alan looks at the camera confused and says "Why do I have the feeling that I missed something?" Later Cookie is seen over by Oscar's Can. He counts the dents in Oscar's Trashcan to start out with, he then walks over and Counts the steps leading to the doors. Then his heart nearly stops when he spots a plate full of cookies cooling on Susan's window cill. He wants nothing more than to eat each and every one of those cookies but then remembers that he is counting today and not eating Cookies, he Counts each one of them. (There are 20 altogether) Susan comes out to the window towards the end of his Counting. When he is done Counting he laughs like the Count and Thunder and Lightning Strikes. Susan looks at the camera confused and says "Am I seeing things? Or did Cookie Monster just COUNT my cookies, and not eat a single one?" Cookie realizes after a while how fun Counting can be, and The Count realizes how fun eating Cookies is, and how delicious they are. They tell each other they can go back to being themselves again. They go back to the table where the count had the cookies spread out at the beggning and they come up with the solution (just like in the old skit) that the Count will Count the Cookies as Cookie eats them. They do so, and are both happy.

6. Snuffy is feeling kind of lonely because "Bird" is away visiting his Granny Bird. He tries to find a different friend to play with. He sees Baby Bear, but he's late for his afternoon Bowl of Porridge and needs to get home, He sees Grover but he has a doctor appointment, then he spots Slimey, outside of Oscar's can. Slimey agrees to play with him, but Snuffy realizes, he can't play any of the games Slimey wants to play because Slimey is really little, and Snuffy is very Big. He gets disapointed, and Alan comes by and sits down on the steps with a sandwich (it's his break time) and Snuffy tells Alan what's wrong. Alan tells Snuffy there are lots of games him and Slimey can play together, like Sharades, they can tell each other stories, and they sing a song together. Snuffy says he LOVES doing all those things, and him and Slimey have a lot of fun.

BEAR

Reaction score
These last ones were well thought out. I especially liked the Count/Cookie episode and the Slimey/Snuffy episode. Very clever.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Could you imagine........

Isn't it amazing that there are people out there working for SW who actually get paid good money to think up things exactly like this? Some people have all the luck! (LOL!):stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
Isn't it amazing that there are people out there working for SW who actually get paid good money to think up things exactly like this? Some people have all the luck! (LOL!):stick_out_tongue:
And actually some of Booberfraggle's concepts are better than what has been airing lately.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I remember Rusty from the camp episodes, wasn't he kind of more of a "depressed" type of person though? It's funny that he'd wait more than 20 years to visit Big Bird. Lol.

I liked the idea about the Count and Cookie Monster. That would be a good way to get both of them in a street scene.

The Snuffy and Slimey ep sounds good, but I wonder if that could be done since Marty Robinson performs both of them. Then again, I remember a sketch where Snuffy played hide-and-seek with Slimey and it ended up that Slimey was on Snuffy's fur, so I guess I could see an episode with them together.