Ponytails?

Princeton

Reaction score
Here's one of my random thoughts as I struggled to go to sleep last night. Did any of the Fraggles have ponytails hairstyles? Obviously Red has pigtails, but I couldn't think of any Fraggles that had ponytails. Can you guys think of any?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Perhaps some background character did, but to my recollection, none of the main characters (be it for the series or just a single episode) had ponytails. Maybe scrunchies where hard to come by in the rock.

Rose

Reaction score
I thought quite a few fregglas had pig tails of some kind allthough some were easyer to spot than others. I never really thought about this myself I do remember at some point wanting my hair layered like Mokey's but was strongly advised agunst it. :stick_out_tongue:

Delta Shout

Reaction score
Having observed a few episodes with different Fraggle hairstyles, so far I've got this:

Red and Dimpley (plus the background green fireman Fraggle and the small yellow one)have their hair in pigtails. Lou has four... let's call them 'parts'... of hair. Marley (Born to Wander) has a kind of pony tail but it looks more like it knotted itsself into that shape and tried to swallow some hair baubles along the way.

Aside from that, I think most of the others wear their hair out.