Plaza Sésamo is back!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by ssetta
Okay, it is not on Univision. It's on TeleFutura. It's on Saturday and Sunday at 7 AM et.
Did not know that!! Since I live in Mass, I should be able to see it.... have to wait till Saturday tho...

ssetta

Reaction score
Good! I think I can tell you some places where you can see it, since you live here. You can see TeleFutura on over-the-air channel 66, Comcast cable channel 21 (I think in most areas), or RCN cable channel 22 (I believe). And, yes, I think it would probably be on satellite.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Would be named any different? Because I looked but not one that has that name.

ssetta

Reaction score
Which cable system do you have? If you look at your lineup, it would be listed under "WUTF-66" or something like that. Check your guide or channel lineup for those call letters. I'll bet you it's there.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by ssetta
Good! I think I can tell you some places where you can see it, since you live here. You can see TeleFutura on over-the-air channel 66, Comcast cable channel 21 (I think in most areas), or RCN cable channel 22 (I believe). And, yes, I think it would probably be on satellite.
I actually watch Telefutura every Sunday because nothing else is on (NEd's Newt, Red Baron, stuff like that) so this isn't a probl;em for me!