Plaza Sésamo is back!

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, that actually depends on where you live, but it is back on. It's on TeleFutura. It's not available everywhere. It's actually owned by Univision. It's actually sometimes a network that you don't need to have cable to get it. Even Univision is not always available over the air. Some places get it on cable, and some places have a local affiliate. But I don't know about TeleFutura being on cable. But I would assume it is.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ssetta,

Are they re runs or a new Season ?

Are there any new Mexican Muppets in it ?

:stick_out_tongue:

ssetta

Reaction score
Believe it or not, it's a new season! It featured that new Bert & Ernie sketch from last season with Ernie's dream with the monkeys on the bed, the elephant in the drawer, and the alligator under the bed. And it said "©2003" at the end.

ssetta

Reaction score
Like I said, it isn't available in all areas. Just like Univision, and Noggin, are not available in all areas. But TeleFutura, like Univision, is not a cable network. I know Univision is on cable in some areas, but I have never heard of TeleFutura being on cable. I think they're only in places that have large Spanish-speaking viewers. E.g., New York has it, Boston has it, because a lot of people are Spanish. Maybe your area doesn't have many Spanish viewers.

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Actually my area gets Univision. Is Plaza Sesamo on that? There is one place in my area with alot of blacks and latinos.

Erine81981

Reaction score
So would it be on the spanish channel? Its called (I think) Unavison. I was wondering if it still comes on there. And At what time?

ssetta

Reaction score
Okay, it is not on Univision. It's on TeleFutura. It's on Saturday and Sunday at 7 AM et.

Erine81981

Reaction score
So do you think that it would be on Satillita? Or not.