Pictures in My Head lyrics

Jimmy 40

Reaction score
Yeah I was dancing round the place here, couldn't believe they won it, even tho they totally deserved it. Happy times indeed :smile:

Roseline

Reaction score
I think this is the song that should've won an award at the oscars. How often do we hear a character from our childhood asking us why we stopped loving him? I nearly cried when I first saw the trailor and Walter voice came over saying "...you're fans never left you!"

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I think this is the song that should've won an award at the oscars. How often do we hear a character from our childhood asking us why we stopped loving him? I nearly cried when I first saw the trailor and Walter voice came over saying "...you're fans never left you!"
It truly is a beautiful song! I like your Avatar btw! While this song didn't win, I am glad that the muppets won something after all.:smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Man I got emotional when this song started. I was like great the movie has barely started and my eyes were already getting watery. Guess it was just a preview of what was to come. Lol! I rarely cry in movies if ever so just goes to show how much The Muppets have a special place in my childhood memories.

miss muppet

Reaction score
I cried my eyes out ( I liked miss piggy's picture ) but I still cried I'm still crying now

miss muppet

Reaction score
Actually sitting here working it out on the piano here, it's so up there with Bein' Green and The Rainbow Connection. You really feel for Kermit, and the way he can't even look at Miss Piggy's picture, heartbreaking!!! :-( x
True heart breaking * cries *

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah well if Kermit wouldn't be so scared of commitment and just say "I do" for REAL then they wouldn't have broken up to begin with! LOL! I'm j/k but yeah it was sad they started apart but oh it was worth to see how they got back together! I mean come on we actually got a love confession out of Kermit something that's well...RARELY happened. LOL!