wes

Reaction score
Justin Timberlake
Cameron Diaz
or Snoop Dizzal!!
Random I know!!!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Convincing John, and... hmm, not sure. He's celebrital enough.

unclematt

Reaction score
I wouldnt want Convoincing John or Cantus without Jim

Collgoff

Reaction score
Okay, I have given it soem thought in the last 35 seconds, and I have to say that I think Weird Al Yankovic, Andy Milonakis (imagine him encountering Traveling Matt, or one of the other fraggles if they do enter the real world, and asking him a stupid question), and Whoopi Goldberg would be great to see in the Fraggle Rock movie.
Ms. Goldberg has a long history with the muppets!

Collgoff

Reaction score
I think Ellen would be a pretty great cameo--like, maybe the Fraggles would walk by a TV store and see Ellen's talk show on all the screens. :big_grin: Or maybe she'd walk by, notice them, and say to the person next to her, "Those are some funny-lookin' kids."
Sounds good and the last part is the funniest thing I ever hear.

I don't know who'd be my last choice for a celebrity. :confused: It'd probably do some good to add at least one Muppeteer cameo.

I bet it would be just right after all the muppet movies have Muppeteer cameos.

Collgoff

Reaction score
1.I think Drake Bell would be good for the movie as Doc's nephew who become friends with the fraggle5.

2.I bet Daniella Monet would be good in the movie like Drake as his love interest and friend to the fraggle 5.

3. Josh Peck as Doc's nephew's best friend who is smart and become friends with the fraggle 5.