1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Photo Replica Speculation - Coming next?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Beauregard, Dec 26, 2006.

1. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

I guess we will find out when Terry does. He still has to make two more Fozzie's after the one he just made for MR. Then he has to make Miss Piggy. I wonder who the third one is going to be. ;)
  2. Rowlf would be a nice one to own. I guess he would be pretty much the same size as Fozzie. I wouldn't be too bothered about seeing any new characters (post 1990) I'd prefer if they stuck to the "classic" characters. Anyone else have an opinion on this?
  3. MuppetCaper

I like the classic characters myself. I would love to see Scooter next after Fozzie and Miss Piggy. Just to get the main characters out of the way. Then after them, I am up for anything.
  4. Yeah, Scooter would be good to see. I'd love all the Electric Mayhem members or at least Teeth or Floyd. It's be a nice photoshoot opportunity with Animal.
  5. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

We need to Have Rizzo and Pepe - Nuff Said - Scooter can wait
  6. I never really took to Pepe to be honest. Rizzo would be a nice one to have tho. Thay would have to dress him in his monogrammed jacket. I think a generic Muppet Show penguin might be nice to own too.
  7. Telly

Telly Active Member

After Piggy I'd love to have Rizzo, Scooter, Rowlf, and Pepe.
  8. goodrastus

goodrastus New Member

The other thread on here has a report stating that Fozzie, Piggy and Rizzo will be the three in 2008.
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oooh, Rizzo! I wonder if he will be cheaper...and if that will make up for Fozzie and Piggy being twice the size of the others...I'm trying not to even think about that (Not that I can hear myself think with my wallet squealing in the background.)
  10. Rizzo is a great choice. Glad to see they are sticking to the more classic characters at the moment.
  11. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Master Replicas said that Rizzo would be the same price as Kermit. I love all the Replicas and think next it will be :sympathy: , :sing:, and :rolleyes:.
  12. Trouble is, if they make Rowlf, I'm gonna have to try and find a replica baby grand piano for him.
  13. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

While I agree we might see Rowlf, and maybe Pepe down the road, I think we'll see Bunsen and Beaker and Statler and Waldorf before we see any of the Electric Mayhem (Animal excluded, of course).
  14. Statler and Waldorf would be great to own!
  15. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

yes agreed here too! :sleep: & :boo: would be great too! I'm movin out soon and I'll be able to display these guys in my livingroom (note Kermit is displayed in my bedroom and soon will be animal). And now Gonzo is comming (cross fingers) soon, now Fozzie then Piggy and Rizzo!
  16. Davina

Davina Member

gotta figure out how to redo the basement to include a mini balcony... just in case.... heh... :)
  17. MuppetCaper

I will be building a display for all of them I think after Fozzie comes out so I can get some kind of idea on how tall he is going to be. I want to build a classic Muppet stage on legs with red curtains. The legs will be covered with black material. It will kinda look like a musium display. And of course stage lights! :)
  18. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Great idea.But that will mean they will be not be in a case, leaving a problem for moths and dust.
  19. MuppetCaper

I don't have much problems with moth's in my area. Dust is not a problem either. Kermit has been doing fine for a year now. I just keep him out of light so the material doesn't fade. :)
  20. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

Fozzie is nearly 4 feet tall. 44", I believe, but I don't think that takes into account his knees being bent so he can stand.

:p