Photo Gallery?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i think muppetcentral should have a PHOTO GALLERY! that would rule!

who's with me?

C'irdan

Reaction score
piccies

YES! That's something very much needed for Muppet Central...they need a photo gallery, concept art for the movies, and fan art!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
and something like on the Kermitage site, only including the SS Muppets too.

i mainly want pics of the SS muppets, cuz i have enough tms muppet pics (there's a mega load of pics on www.kermitage.com)

C'irdan

Reaction score
yes and new characters too! such as pepe and clifford and Bobo, Dr. Phil Van Neuter and Johnny and Sal. Heck, why not just a Jim Henson puppet list for EVERY puppet they've made? That'd be sweet. :smile:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
It's impossible to list every puppet every made, because there are too many obscure, unnamed puppets used in the background, etc. However, MC does have a character guide planned for the future, that would take a slightly different slant than Kermitage, and would include characters outside the ones that appeared on The Muppet Show. It will take some time to be completed, though, especially since I keep wasting my time posting messages. :wink: (See, I could be working on the character guide now, but I have more important things to do. So if you see me posting here, it very likely means I have more important things to do!) :stick_out_tongue:

Michael

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
......slightly different slant than Kermitage, and would include characters outside the ones that appeared on The Muppet Show.
Hi Tom,

Kermitage is set to include a character Guide (and Ep Guide) for every single production that the Henson's have created. In fact three are ready and set to debut, but in future they shall be going online at the same time as the Episode Guides for each production, which are almost complete. These guides will then be cross referenced to make an ultimate reference guide. As well as further individual guides to major characters (which are also just about complete).

Just didn't want anyone to think it was set to remain just Muppet Show, as that isn't the case.

Looking forward to seeing your guide, I was so completely shocked just how many people wanted one and use it regularly, as I've always said theres a h*ll of a lot more fans out there than those that use forums.

Michael.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Hi, Mike,

Glad to hear that the character guide on Kermitage.com will be expanding. I wasn't sure of what your future plans were; I only knew what you had up so far. Keep us updated on when the newest installments are up -- obviously, it's of greatest value to the fans if we provide character guides that complement each other rather than just rehashing the same information!

Take care,

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

My personal website has photos and names and biographies and fan mail addresses and conceptual art for every JHC production and every character ever made by them. It's a huge website that downloads fast and easy with character sound bytes on each picture.

That very cool website address is: www.hensonchara...ACK! ACK!

*has heart attack and keels over*