Pet Peeves

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That’s one thing that turned me off Facebook a long time ago. It brings out people’s narcissism.
personally, I don’t need to see a selfie of your breakfast. And what I ate for breakfast isn’t all that important.
People are addicted to approval. They post something and wait for the likes to come pouring in. If they don’t get them, they start having meltdowns. That happened on here with some people. They kept hustling for people to give them likes.
If you need likes to justify your existence, something’s wrong.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Well, Twitter is like that on steroids.

I recently made a Facebook to join a Muppet collecting page and comment on a friend's stream; I accidentally entered my phone number and it started flooding me with everyone I know (even people not in my contacts). I got creeped out and just deleted the entire thing. :laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You remember what an annoyance it was back in the day when parents would whip out their wallets, and an album's worth of photos of their kids would be produced and they always wanted to share each and every single one with you? The Facebook equivilent of that is just as bad, if not even a little worse - especially when some people actually use a picture of their one or more of their kids as their profile picture.

Honestly, I don't usually treat any of my social media pages or profiles for any personal junk (unless it's to be humorous or even a wiseguy at times); I treat them more or less like official social media pages for my work and art . . . that and, of course, as a means of keeping in contact with friends since the days of IM are basically over.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When you're left in the dark, and even when you're trying to get answers from anybody about what's going on, but nobody will tell you anything - or they just look at you like you're a dumbfrog for being out of the loop.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sesame Street clip/episode that didn’t surface into the era of VCR’s and is entirely under the hands of Sesame Workshop in terms of releases: surfaces on YouTube

YouTube comments: wHeRe DiD yOu GeT tHiS cLiP/ePiSoDe FrOm?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh man, I remember Cory S. Never has anybody posted so many meaningless comments on separate video uploads in such short succession quite like him.