PBS Show Links

mikebennidict

Reaction score
1 of those groups, the Mr. Rogers is pretty bust these days. some of the members have obtained files and pictures of episodes from a place in Pittsburgh called the Elizabeth Nesbit Room and they're very interesting. here's a couple of interesting things i came up about some of the early shows. apparently the 1st year it was on Mr. McFeely smoked because 1 episodes rogers said how much he resented McFeely's smoking. another 1 was where Corney's factory burned downed and the folks thought Lady Elaine was responsable. for it. why not? she's the neighborhood mennice. in that same episode Rogers shows a film of firefighters being called to a fire and putting it out. i wonder if he would of shown such a film in later years? witch of course he didn't. he once visited a fore station in a 90s episode and don't think any footage of firefighter at work was shown. another one from the 1st years shows Mr. Rogers brigging in an amplifire for an electric guitar and some rock singer named Johnny Lively who name sound familiar was on both at his home and in make believe. i know that sounds unbelieveable since so such musicians were ever on durring most of the run but it happened join the group and it's all there.