Palisades on the Today Show!

murgatoad

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman

Katie Couric noticed Piggy's thin waistline. Mike mentioned to her that it was done to keep up with the times... "It's got to look good for a new era".
Now, what have I been telling you guys? :wink: Smart man, that Mike Horn. Maybe he should run the show at Henson. :big_grin:

BTW, Philip, were Katie's comments about the slimmer Piggy enthusiastic, derogatory, or what?

Ryan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman

Katie Couric noticed Piggy's thin waistline. Mike mentioned to her that it was done to keep up with the times... "It's got to look good for a new era". I wonder if Mike knew in advance that Katie was going to comment on Piggy's waist? He also casually mentioned that series 2 is now available in stores.
Oh, you have got to be kidding me........ :mad:

beaker

Reaction score
Wow! I missed it, but sounds like it went pretty darn well. Congrats Palisades!

Luke

Reaction score
I have to say 20,000 Muppet toys is quite something - well done guys, i tip my hat to you !

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Do penguins wear hats?
Only wooly one's - they tend to copy the Otters ! :big_grin:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I am so proud to know that the company that makes these fantastic Muppet figures has such a big heart. Everyone at Palisades is just super in their attitude and generosity. More companies should follow your example. Thank you Palisades for ALL that you do!

Oh, and Mike we need the dish on the Today Show. Tell us, what was it really like? Are Matt and Katie as nice as they appear? Was it as cold as it really looked? And do they really serve Dunkin Donuts in the green room? :smile: Your public needs to know!