Palisades Figs - advice needed!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe if you can try to tilt the Kermit another way, and prop it up against something...

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
My Kermit bends way forward too, it looks like he's a hunchback. And I know it's not becuz of heat, I have central air and my house is always nice and kool. I kind of fixed him though by holding his legs, and GENTLY bending him back by the head, until he's practically bent over backwards, and I feel like I can't bend him back anymore without breaking him. This seems to keep him standing fairly normally, and I just repeat this every couple days when he starts to lean forward again.

This SHOULD help you prevent your Kermie from future scholiosis problems. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Some people have this problem, and some people don't If this happens to me when I get him, I'll just let him sniff the floor for a little while, then take him off his base and sit him down util I come up with a solution.

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I'm happy to report that I haven't had any problems with my figures. They're all posing on their stands, with their respective props nearby or in-hand.

Kermit leans slightly forward, but not in a defective kind of way. To me, it just looks like Kermit looks. His head always kind of stuck out further than his body, giving him a slightly hunched/slouched look, probably because of the way Henson had to hold him to perform him.

Basically, I'm saying Kermit never HAS been an upright individual, in the literal sense. I wonder how many complaints are just a result of the way Kermit SHOULD look...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess it's just bad luck for some folks out there! Personally, really good toys will break if you don't watch out. Sometimes something weird will happen to them. It's not like one of those unbreakable weebles. I hate those kinds of kiddy toys!