Overrated Movies

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh, how could I forget Toy Story, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3??? I've never liked them (don't ask me why)
Yeah I never got into them either and people always say I'm crazy, lol. I don't know, I just think I've seen the "toys come alive with kids leave the room" story done better elsewhere.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yeah I never got into them either and people always say I'm crazy, lol. I don't know, I just think I've seen the "toys come alive with kids leave the room" story done better elsewhere.
I think they're great but for two reasons. 1. I was a little boy when they came out. 2. They were early Pixar movies. I guess Toy Story 3 was strictly for the people who geniunely loved the first ones.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like the Toy Story movies... yeah, I'm sorry, but you guys ARE crazy, lol!

Now then... the Madagascar movies on the other hand... I really don't see the appeal in those... and now they've got a third one out, and the penguins from those movies got their own TV show that's way too specifically entitled The Penguins of Madagascar (that'd be like if Play With Me Sesame was called Ernie and Bert and Grover and Prairie Dawn from Sesame Street). Even though I don't like Happy Feet either, somehow I think giving The Amigos their own show would be ten times better than The Penguins of Madagascar.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've said it before, I like TS1. Has a special place considering it was the first movie I ever saw in theaters, too. But 2 ans 3 were...bleh...

I couldn't stand 2. I thought the plot was just horrible. 3 was...meh...again, the plot wasn't good. There was an episode of the simpsons with basically the same plot YEARS ago...or maybe I'm thinking of the rugrats...I know I've seen something with the same basic plot. And obviously thats a bit of a rip off of The Great Escape :/

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Happy Feet 1-Fantastic
Happy Feet 2-The less said the better.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
That's OK, I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like Spongebob. :wink:
I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like The Muppets. (Everyone agrees) Hmmm.....bad example
I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like most of the Pixar movies. (Cars 2 is the exception to this rule)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like most of the Pixar movies. (Cars 2 is the exception to this rule)
I haven't liked most kid's movies for a few years now honestly. It's just a matter of taste; I just think they used to be done better.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Sadly everything almost everything good (Happy Feet, Shrek) is ruined by unnecesary sequels. May they never make Up 2.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Did you see the Mad parody, My Little Warhorse?
I have! So much better than the actual movie. And even that's an understatement.

Now then... the Madagascar movies on the other hand... I really don't see the appeal in those... and now they've got a third one out, and the penguins from those movies got their own TV show that's way too specifically entitled The Penguins of Madagascar(that'd be like if Play With Me Sesame was called Ernie and Bert and Grover and Prairie Dawn from Sesame Street). Even though I don't like Happy Feet either, somehow I think giving The Amigos their own show would be ten times better than The Penguins of Madagascar.
Couldn't stand the first one even when I first saw it when I was 13. Haven't seen the sequels though I've heard they are massive improvements over the first one. As for the penguins, I felt the short starring them that was shown in theaters before the Wallace & Gromit movie was decent but I haven't seen a single episode of the TV show.