Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
hehe yup. stuck up here alone in alaska right now (hubby has left on deployment earlier this month, so this is extra hassle I really don't need right now.. *sigh*) have gotten the main mess cleaned up, and am now just dealing with minor flare ups as I try to figure out what and where the actual problem is. can't really even attempt calling a plumber until tomorrow, so just trying to deal with it all as best I can... i blaime the little old guy who built this house 30 years ago.. he did a lot of weird things that we're still puzzling over, this might be one of them.. (did this sort of thing once before, shortly after we first moved in.. after the spring thaw we had a big refreeze and it did this then too.. plumber came but couldn't find anything wrong cept it was backing up...)
*sigh*
ruins my plans for the day though..

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I got a Whatnot kit and a gift card for Christmas, I'm so excited, I'm orddering mine right now. When I get him, I'll use him in a video on YT.

Davina

Reaction score
yay! plumber came and fixed things. and it didn't use up all my Christmas cash so am headed over to to FAO to order 2 of em now.. yippee!

Davina

Reaction score
then again.. maybe not.. i've gotten it to register everything except the discount code (which since I HAVE to use expensive 2 day shipping cuz I"m in Alaska..) I really want/need... *sigh* an extra $50 for shipping kinda throws things off a bit.. so the 20% off they're offering is kinda important.. will try it again later i suppose.. *sigh*

Ok, now it's a little bit later...

I tried it again, using the code listed above here in the forum, not the one showing on the FAO web site... (which didn't do anything at all.....)
this time it worked.. I only ordered one, since they're back ordered til mid febuary anyway, i can double check with hubby and see what he wanted... anyway..
i've got mine coming.. eventually....

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
I know, the wait is going to kill me too! But it will be a nice Birthday present for me.

Davina

Reaction score
maybe i'll get lucky and it will come in late january in time for my anniversary

aixia

Reaction score
Just ordered mine! I got a gift set from my parents for Christmas. Blue body, horn rimmed glasses, white furry hair, red round nose, and lab coat. I'm thinking his name is Petrie (as in the dish) and he's an intern at Muppet Labs. :confused: :eek:

The free shipping code worked, but the much advertised 20% discount didn't, as someone else noted earlier. However, it was still only $90, although backordered until February. I don't mind the wait, especially since the gift set clings will keep me busy while I wait.

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
Great. My order got pushed back another 10 days. I may I have to get on a four hour bus ride, to get to NYC, so I can make my own!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Just ordered mine!

YES! Just ordered mine! I used the christmas money I got to buy him :smile: it says "Backordered Est ship date is 2/12/09"

I tryed savin the pic so I could show you all but it wont let me darn it! :boo:

anyways I got the..

Orange body

black-horn rimmed glasses

teardrop Yellow nose

White furry hair

and the "WhatNot" red hoodie.

:big_grin: can't WAIT to get him!

ploobis

Reaction score
I'm planning on ordering my second Whatnot someday and heres what I want my 2nd Whatnot to look like. :smile:

ORANGE BODY

ROUNDED EYES WITH BLACK PUPILS

ROUND BLUE NOSE

YELLOW BOA HAIR

BOWLING SHIRT

And just for fun, Heres what I would like my future 3rd Whatnot to look like. :wink:

GREEN BODY

BLACK HORN-RIMMED GLASSES

ORANGE TEARDROP NOSE

BALD FRINGE

PLAID JACKET WITH TIE

Status
Not open for further replies.