Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
i'm still waiting for mine.. it's supposed to show up sometime today... i really hate the waiting... but, hey, i got my taxes done :smile:
haven't decided what i'm going to call her.. will have to play with her for a bit and see what she says
4 more hours in the delivery window for today.... i'm getting anxious here...

Davina

Reaction score
she's here, she's here! yippee!
looks good though hair got a bit mashed by the hair net.. will let it relax a bit before I take any pictures.. She is currently sitting on top of the tv in the living room, not too far from the replicas.. she's a pretty darn good size sitting there near them.. it definately a bit tight on the hand right now, hopefully that will relax some. sadly, right now I won't be able to take any "action" shots since my arms aren't that long and no one else is around right now to help, so those will probablly have to wait til the kids come up this summer (hopefully)
anyway.. am so happy she's here...

Ignorance

Reaction score
"We apologize for the inconvenience. The function you tried to perform is currently unavailable.
Please try again shortly or click here to continue shopping."
Is anybody else getting this message while trying to buy it online? :smirk:

Davina

Reaction score
it seems they occasionally disable the on line purchase option when they are back ordered (or figure there will be some sort of holiday related rush) on parts and pieces.. all i can say is keep checking back, it should be back up eventually

rche

Reaction score
question for those that have thier puppets

Hiya folks,

I have been digging in this thread, but am still unsure as to a few things about the whatnots.

The hair, eyes, and nose appear to be glued on. Has anyone tried to order one without the application? Loose parts as it were. Has anyone tried to remove the parts?

Also, are the clothes attached to the puppet? Are they sewn on or removable?

thanks in advance.

rche

Davina

Reaction score
clothes are removable.. everything else is glued on, though i remember a few people having asking for loose parts, at least in store..

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
After I ordered online, I replied to the confirmation e-mail they sent me with a request to leave the eyes and nose unattached. I got a response within 2 days that said that wouldn't be a problem.

I can't wait for him to get here! :excited:

Davina

Reaction score
i have a question for those who already have them and have been working with them... I've only had mine since Thursday (and haven't had much time to play with her due to having to deal with a water heater that decided the weekend would be the perfect time to die and rust itself out.. *sigh*) and had noticed that the mouth seems kind of stiff. all you can do is open and close.. was wondering if anyone knew if they ever loosened up enough that you could form other facial expressions or more natural mouth movements.. or is it just going to permanently be just open or closed.. (no scrunches or O's or anything..)
just wondering what to expect from her...

Status
Not open for further replies.