Oopsy...

radionate

Reaction score
I'll schedule a class real soon here. Like acting classes, you can audit or full out enroll. I think costs will be around $15 to audit and $30 enroll. Dates are coming soon!

And remember, Impress your date with a barb from Nate! :big_grin:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
EmmyMik-
The Olsen Twins are hypnotic. You look at them and for some reason you have to watch them.

I totally know what you mean! When I flip through channels and I find them on I just can't stop from watching them--I take no pleasure in admiting this either! I'm quite ashamed to say it actually! My brother walks into the room and just kinda shakes his head and walks away. I vote for that 'the olsen twins are evil' website!

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
EmmyMik-
The Olsen Twins are hypnotic. You look at them and for some reason you have to watch them.

I totally know what you mean! When I flip through channels and I find them on I just can't stop from watching them--I take no pleasure in admiting this either! I'm quite ashamed to say it actually! My brother walks into the room and just kinda shakes his head and walks away. I vote for that 'the olsen twins are evil' website!
I look at them and have to change the channel. I will even get up if the remote is unavailable to do this before their hypnotic spell affects me.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

I look at them and have to change the channel. I will even get up if the remote is unavailable to do this before their hypnotic spell affects me.
You gotta be careful though, 2 seconds and you're caught in the trap! bwahahaha!

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

You gotta be careful though, 2 seconds and you're caught in the trap! bwahahaha!
You have to plan in advance and check a few hours before to make sure that there is no Olsen twins programming on later in the day so that the above situation never happens.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph
You have to plan in advance and check a few hours before to make sure that there is no Olsen twins programming on later in the day so that the above situation never happens.
And this, students, is the first sign of advanced parinoia.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry

You have to take precautions or else you will be sucked into their web.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry

You say this because you just don't know how EVIL they are!