On a plane for 26 hours!!!

Jackie

Reaction score
Who said we were going to Florida?

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
so tell us your problem. You've revealed some of it in other threads, gimmie the low down. That is only if you want to.
um...i basically told the whole story last night after i blew up at people that really didn't deserve it...

it boils down to the fact that she freely admits that the relationship was great, there really were no problems, and i had no prayer of seeing it coming. but she decided she needed a change. she was going to string me along until she came back from vacation because she "felt i deserved getting it face-to-face" but we ad a very rare fight because of something else and she decided to do it then.

wanna know what the fight was over? i was worried about her...

*the guys in the room might not want to read this next part*

once a month she gets so sick that she can barely stand. she gets violently phisically ill, and it happens every month without fail. i was trying to get her to go see a doctor, which she refuses to do.

*okay, the guys can read again*

and so that was my downfall...we've known each other for 7 years...of those 7 we've been dating for 3 and engaged for just over a year. and no offense, but i have no idea why it's so easy to tell this to people that i barely know, when i'm still trying not to tell my family...just easier that way i guess...

Jackie

Reaction score
It's easier telling people you don't know because they don't judge you as easily as family does. Families react in what they think is your best interests, but most of the time it's in their own best interest. It's to help them cope with your problems instead of really trying to get at what you need. :smile:

7 years is a very long time. It's severely hard to adjust, especially when you have no idea it's coming. I know guys who have gotten severely depressed when their girlfriends of 1 year have dumped them unexpectedly.

I think it just comes down to girls expect guys to read their minds and they really can't.

I really don't think you should keep this inside. You need to talk about it or you're just gonna explode.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by gymkatarules

Offer still stands. =)

-Chris
Chris why do you want us to come see you in florida??

supertulip

Reaction score
Hey, I would also like to know what is wrong with holidaying in Australia. It's a wonderful place. And I'm going back in a month, woohoo! (Except for all the flights, blech!)

Sorry to hear about your troubles Grail.

~Tulip

Jackie

Reaction score
I always wanted to visit Australia, the beaches are beautiful and it's just so different there from the US.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I always wanted to visit Australia, the beaches are beautiful and it's just so different there from the US.

Ok Lets go to austrialia. But we might talk funny when we get back. :smile: We could just lie on the beaches there all day.