Olivia and Snuffy

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever seen Olivia and Snuffy in a scene together. I know they were both on the show from 1985-1988 But I'm not sure if I ever saw the 2 of them on screen interacting together. Can someone tell me of a scene they remember with Olivia and Snuffy?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they sing together in the 1991 PBS fundraiser special "Big Bird's Birthday".

ssetta

Reaction score
That's not possible, since Olivia left the show in 1988.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
In Follow that Bird, Olivia and Snuffy both sang along with Big Bird in "One Little Star". I cant remember any examples from the show itself, though.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
I don't really count that appearance with them both in Follow that Bird since that was when Snuffy was still imaginary, and it didn't actually show Olivia and Snuffy together, it just showed the 2 of them in different locations singing the song. But did anyone ever see Olivia and Snuffy together on the show from 1985-1988???

nickcoffee12

Reaction score
sesame street book

In the sesame street book don't be shy I think olivia want to take a picture of the muppet's but snuffy was shy to be in the picture :smile: :wink: :halo:

Dantecat

Reaction score
That's True! But I Hope They Were Together On The Show!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. That's a good question. I remember Olivia and Snuffy singing "One Little Star." But that was about it. She was probably in the episode where everybody finally met Snuffy, but I haven't seen that one in years so I really don't know.

Dantecat

Reaction score
No Daffyfan2003,She Was Not On The Episode Where Everyone Finally Met Snuffy.But It Would Be Very Nice If That Would Just Happen! :smirk:

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
No Daffyfan2003,She Was Not On The Episode Where Everyone Finally Met Snuffy.But It Would Be Very Nice If That Would Just Happen! :smirk:
Mabye Olivia never met Snuffy then, and continued to believe he was imaginary.

LOL! J/K