Now you see it...soon you Don't!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Dunno yet. Haven't seen a factory sample yet. What you have seen a photo of is a painted clear resin prototype. Gonna try to paint the magnet white. If that sucks, then no magnet and hat glued on.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Wow, that Fozzie looks very cool. Kudos to you guys at Palisades for being able to make this a reality considering the timetable the factory left you with after "forgetting" to retool the Animal in time to make him an exclusive.

Just remember: "You gotta put down the duckie if you wanna play the saxaphone". :wink:

Ernie101

Reaction score
yeah i cant wait for the electric mayhem playset and the muppet series two action figures

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
great job Ken! i took a full week break from the net so i'm a little late. i feel he's even better then the beaker one! maybe it's just cause i like fozzie more. the duck is perfect! if there is a chance that the duck can't come with him for the fair could the CC wait a little long for one to be made with him?

Zack)Rowlf the, can Bunsen hold the duck too?;-)Dog.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The duck is a go...so I am not worried (crosses fingers nervously...). Got a photo of the factory prototype this weekend...looks even better than the resin piece in the photo.

Also saw an actual sample of the EM Playset playset on Friday. Very cool. A full two inches taller than the Labs, and about an inch wider and deeper. And VERY colorful, much more so than the dinginess of the Labs.

So far Series 2 has gone quite well as far as stuff turning out like I hoped. Some issues with the "Wild Hair" Harry and whether or not I can get approval on it, but I dig it big time and hope we do. The only bummer so far is having to take the real strings out of the guitar for Floyd...just too much of a risk of the strings breaking, so we gotta mold them. But hey, at least the magnets work and the cannon fires, so it ain't all bad...

Tomorrow on the Daily Bit we are gonna show the Vacation Fozzie...be sure to check it out. (Yeah I know...shameless plug)

ukgonzo

Reaction score
Vacation Fozzie sounds great!
When can we expect series 2 to hit the stores?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With the recent changes, series two is slated to debut on store shelves in October. Check out our Palisades update page for more info.