Nightline: Kevin Clash on "Being Elmo"

JLG

Reaction score
And by the way...

YES!!!!! Finally not only do we get to know what Hunt's Elmo sounded like, it clears up the question once and for all of whether Hunt actually performed a character named "Elmo" at all versus a nameless red monster----something I've seen pondered and debated on here in the past.

I wonder if Bob remembers that particular scene. You know, he just might not. It's probably buried under such an avalanche of what came after, Elmo-wise. X)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Where did Ernie say he was six? (Apart from that "I'll be a doctor in 23 years" sketch where it's indirectly implied).
In the video 123, Count with Me, Ernie directly states that he's six. I forget exactly where, though. But consider he's been 6 since 1968, even before the show premiered. in the end, the ages usually mean nothing. How old is Bugs Bunny supposed to be? Or Mickey for that matter? Not since they were created, but rather what age are they in relation to their media? It's never disclosed. That's open to interpretation.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I just love watching Kevin perform Elmo. He looks like the happiest man in the world when he does. :laugh: