Next Muppet Movie

unclematt

Reaction score
Marky said:
What's that new crude clay animation series called? They just did a raunchy spoof on the very same subject. Janice having Hep C from Tommy Lee, having to 'put Animal down', Zoot disappearing, etc. Is was crude, but hilarious!
That was Robot Chicken

Marky

Reaction score
unclematt said:
That was Robot Chicken
Scotty Evil is rude.
-BAD ROBOT!!! (like the end of LOST, eh?)

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Marky said:
Scotty Evil is rude.
-BAD ROBOT!!! (like the end of LOST, eh?)
no that robot at the end of lost is cute hehe he needs his own series.:stick_out_tongue:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm actually amused myself that I know what there talking about :smile:

At the end of every episode after the credits, we hear a young boy (sounds like one) yell out "Bad Robot" and there's a little Robot on the screen. It's not actually a Robot on Lost it's like the castle that appears just before each Disney movie, has nothing to do with the episode.

Marky

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
I'm actually amused myself that I know what there talking about :smile:

At the end of every episode after the credits, we hear a young boy (sounds like one) yell out "Bad Robot" and there's a little Robot on the screen. It's not actually a Robot on Lost it's like the castle that appears just before each Disney movie, has nothing to do with the episode.
That's right.
But sometimes on TV, the channel won't have the sound of it. I watched the first two seasons on DVD, where it's nice and prominent.

...it's just a production company sig, like 'Sit, Ubu, sit! Good dog!' at the end of Family Ties. But my wife and I love it for some silly reason.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Weren't they supposed to have "Kermit's Christmas Capers" last year? Are they still doing "America's Next Muppet"?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Everybody complains about the cameos in MFS but isnt that part of what made TMM so special.
There's a difference: The cameos in TMM were timeless stars, folks who will never be forgotten and they didn't do the whole Hulk Hogan rant which really times the MFS movie. Now, there were other cameos in that film that did work: The Men in Black, Ray Liotta...my problem falls on the Hogan rant with the cameos in MFS.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think it'd be great to see a "The Office" or "Alan Partridge" kinda program or movie done with the Muppets. Kinda like a fly on wall documentary but instead of seeing the puppeteers, they make out that the Muppets are in fact real and play characters in the movies they are in. They could show behind the scenes tensions between characters and play it like it was real life.

Marky

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
I think it'd be great to see a "The Office" or "Alan Partridge" kinda program or movie done with the Muppets. Kinda like a fly on wall documentary but instead of seeing the puppeteers, they make out that the Muppets are in fact real and play characters in the movies they are in. They could show behind the scenes tensions between characters and play it like it was real life.
A Muppet Mockumentary?