New Series 9 line up!

What series 9 figure are you looking forward to most?

• Fozzie with Chuckie

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Pops with Gaffer

Votes: 36 42.4%
  • Lips with Java Muppets

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • The Swedish Chef

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I'm up and down on this one...

I agree wholeheartedly that we have had enough Gonzo exposure this year. Heck, I'm turning one of em into a Joker version as we speak! his first coat's drying right now!

OK, so on with the opinions... The original cast looks great (Pops is more than I could have hoped for!) and I can never have enough Chef's... But will this one at least have a point of articulation added??? As in an upper-arm joint? That would be my only suggestion/ hope. If not I will most likely still buy him ( The all white suit has me ga ga) either way, but adding that joint would be AWESOME. It would certainly add to his playability...

Other than that, I wanted nothing more to do with Pirates this year.

Thanks for the update!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
does anyone have the original lineup?

cant wait i want all of 'em, actually i think chef looks way cooler like that, im kinda glad i didnt get the playset now.

3 variant lips, once i get those life will be complete... at least for the next 3 months

BornBlue

Reaction score
Why is Lips dark brown? I always thought he was yellowish. :confused:

Otherwise cool line-up, even thought I already have two different Chefs. Pops rocks!

WiGgY

Reaction score
BornBlue said:
Why is Lips dark brown? I always thought he was yellowish. :confused:

Otherwise cool line-up, even thought I already have two different Chefs. Pops rocks!
Lips will be totally re-painted as far as skin tone goes. For some reason, that is the color Henson sent over. The final one will be different when he goes through all the reviews and stuff.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I like the line up and all.... and I am happy for a second Chef (though I will probably leave him in the package, due to my limited space) but seeing as how Lips, Fozzie (with Chuckie :wink: ) and Pops will be the same, I'm really quite pleased!

Whatever

Reaction score
I really like this line up, the Chef is a nice surprise! The only one I might not get is Fozzie.

The Narrator

Reaction score
Blister-packed Chefs? Now that I've started in the intrepid hobby of figure customizations, I may have to pick up a few of those! And Pops is a welcome addition, too! Series 9 is approaching and yet I'm still more excited about Series 10 what with Doctor Bob, Uncle Deadly and Sal being in the last line-up for the year.

Whatever

Reaction score
Well, the series 9 change has affected series 10, only we don't know how yet. Don't get your hopes too high.

The Narrator

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Well, the series 9 change has affected series 10, only we don't know how yet.
Has it? Oh. Thanks for the word on that. My hopes were quite lofty.