New Muppet Smilies

angelsrnbw

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I posted a picture of Wembley to go with my name; I hope I haven't stolen him from someone. Is there a way to go in and see everyone's picture to make sure? :confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Other graphics will include menus, images for articles and other projects and whatever Muppet Central needs.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by angelsrnbw
Thanks for the welcome! I posted a picture of Wembley to go with my name; I hope I haven't stolen him from someone. Is there a way to go in and see everyone's picture to make sure? :confused:
Nah, not that I know of; but, if you have you'll hear about it soon enough I'm sure! :smile:

In the meantime, don't worry--just roll with it and have fun!!

FOZ

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
cool! I'm a bit late but these look so good they are like candy!!!:excited:

So happy there is Rowlf, it seemed that Phil kinda hitted it to me in a post yesteruday.:smile:

will the penguin be back? i never saw it. they are all wondeful!:flirt: it is good there is a limit because i could see some posts getting out of hand with them.:eek:

Zack)Rowlf the<:sympathy: Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zack, I see your new sig kinda like mine:

instead of F:embarrassed:Z

I see:

ZACK THE D:sympathy:G

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Other Stuff

The penguin will be back soon. Here's a sneak peek:COMING SOON!

Before y'all say anything about these, I must state that our lineup is solid. Nothing will be changed. With that said, here are some of the ones that didn't quite make it. They are rough and will never see the light of day again: SMILEYS THAT DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i like the penguin...i can't wait!

Sarah

of course i like these too!

:flirt:

Luke

Reaction score
Penguin looks fantastic. I don't think anyone will be crying over Elmo getting the axe though, just wish it was for real, straight across his kneck. <censored for more graphic puppet violence>. However he does look like he's trying to stop himself from throwing up so thats appropriate .... it's usually the viewers that do that bit though !

Did i mention i hated Elmo ? You could have done him with two little devil horns and a red pointy tale.

*makes slapping sound* No smiley for you Elmo ! Ha Ha !

X <<<< temporary penguin !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Gu

I like Boober !

But we already have Gonzo, Bunsen and Zoot !

I just noticed that Nates Avatar now lights up, It looks great !

see ya

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
no i think jamie picked the right ones, the Elmo one is funny, but not needed, i don't really like the cookie monster, no offence Jamie,but nothing can keep the cookie monster from eatting, bobber is nice but i think gobo works better and the doozer is cute but i feel we got all the best ones already:big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the D:sympathy:g thanks for the idea F:embarrassed:Z Dog.