New Muppet Smilies

Thijs

Reaction score
ooooooooooo they are fantastic!!!! thumbs up James! Great!!!

faves?
:sing: is the best looking
:attitude: is the funniest
:flirt: well, Janice, should I say more
:boo: that might come in handy
:cry: ah, it's Tutter, good!

hmmm, what's the difference between Piggy and Oscar?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
You want to see something really really scary? :wink:
You only said that line because it belongs to one of my heroes, didnt ya? :wink:

BTW, Has the "on air" in your avatar ALWAYS flashed?! that's too keen!

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Phillip! Don't know how that got lost in it all. Must have sent on the wrong file. :concern: But it's okay now. :sing:

Tommie

Oscar is kind of puking. He can also mean grouchy. That's a little different than angry.

It's funny that you picked some of my faves as yours. I was the most pleased with Floyd and Sam just cracks me up. Most of my friends didn't see it the same way. Good to see someone does. :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
You only said that line because it belongs to one of my heroes, didnt ya? :wink:

BTW, Has the "on air" in your avatar ALWAYS flashed?! that's too keen!
I didn't think about your hero uttering that line, but you are right! I'm glad you caught the reference.

And no, my avatar hasn't always flashed. A special someone fixed it up for me, and did a bang up job.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I need a Fozzie with wiggling ears now. :embarrassed: Maybe not.

I got crazy online and started taking pics offline and made some pretty neat avatars for myself and am posting them up every so often. Soon, after I get bored with the Fozzie ones (which if there's a similar one showing up somewhere, I'll get rid of mine), I have some Muleys (toons/puppets) and Kevins avatars that will be going into the mix. There's also some of Missy Mule, Buford the Dog, Roy Duck, Rocky Robin, and Dexter Donkey (Muley's cousin).

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I need a Fozzie with wiggling ears now. :embarrassed: Maybe not.

I got crazy online and started taking pics offline and made some pretty neat avatars for myself and am posting them up every so often. Soon, after I get bored with the Fozzie ones (which if there's a similar one showing up somewhere, I'll get rid of mine), I have some Muleys (toons/puppets) and Kevins avatars that will be going into the mix. There's also some of Missy Mule, Buford the Dog, Roy Duck, Rocky Robin, and Dexter Donkey (Muley's cousin).
I can't wait to see them all Kev!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yours truly. I make most of the graphics on Muppet Central. I took over the graphic design last year and gave the site it's Flash look. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
And it DO look flashy, Froggy!! It's certainly given MC that extra oomph! to make it the best!

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I can't wait to see them all Kev!
Several of the Fozzies might get deleted after their use because (like the current Presbyterian Church avatar I have) they have to be done too light, or I might find that someone else has one like it or similar to it.

I used several different avatars during the role play we just wrapped up. Depended on what was going on in the story. I used an avatar of Fozzie in the Studebacher during driving portions of the story or whatever. You get the point.

Love this, though:---> :embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppet Pro
I wonder what will happen on the 10th birthday.
Jamie'll come round to everyones houses personally to give THEM a makeover to match the site ! :crazy: