New movies coming out...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I've been reading some good things about Batman from the fan community too. I'm really starting to get excited about this!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I've been excited about Batman Begins for some time. I really like Tim Burton's Batman, and if it's better than that I will be quite pleased.

Another movie I'm excited about is Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Brad Pitt is my favorite actor and this is the first real gun-totin', spy-smotin', body-count promotin' flick he's done. Not that those movies are always the most socially important, but they're a lot of fun to watch.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I personally will be going to se "Shark Boy & Lava Girl In 3-D" just because it was done by my favorite director, Robert Rodriguez.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Another movie I'm excited about is Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Brad Pitt is my favorite actor and this is the first real gun-totin', spy-smotin', body-count promotin' flick he's done. Not that those movies are always the most socially important, but they're a lot of fun to watch.
Yes, I want to watch that. It looks hilarious.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ah summertime. Lots of movie choices! I don't get to the movies real often just because it's gotten so expensive these days, but I can tell you that I will definately be going to see:

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (yeah it's a fluffy chick flick, but I love the books)
Mr and Mrs Smith
Bewitched (because I love Will Ferrell and the previews look hysterical!)
Madagascar
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (huge fan of Willy Wonka, so I have to see it and see what's different, if it's closer to the book, yadda yadda)

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants was terrific! I've read and enjoyed all three books, and the movie did take some liberties with the plot of the first. The good thing is, though, that it stayed true to the overall story and the tone of the novel throughout. The changes seemed necessary for the flow of the movie, I thought. It really was a lovely little movie--laughing, crying, sharing the pants, all that good stuff.

:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants was terrific! I've read and enjoyed all three books, and the movie did take some liberties with the plot of the first. The good thing is, though, that it stayed true to the overall story and the tone of the novel throughout. The changes seemed necessary for the flow of the movie, I thought. It really was a lovely little movie--laughing, crying, sharing the pants, all that good stuff.

:smile:
Cool! I'm really excited to see it! I'm going to grab a bunch of girlfriends and go nuts!

McFraggle

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I've been reading some good things about Batman from the fan community too. I'm really starting to get excited about this!
I am too! :excited:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Cool! I'm really excited to see it! I'm going to grab a bunch of girlfriends and go nuts!
I was one of two guys in the theater. Actually, for a while, my wife and I were the only ones there. Then she went out to use the bathroom. Then while she was gone about thirty teenage girls came in. I was grateful when my wife came back--I felt a little out of place without her!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I was one of two guys in the theater. Actually, for a while, my wife and I were the only ones there. Then she went out to use the bathroom. Then while she was gone about thirty teenage girls came in. I was grateful when my wife came back--I felt a little out of place without her!
LOL!