New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Pork

Reaction score
The skipped it and have two copies of Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water:coy:
Really, I have all four seasons. And on the third season it says it has Wembley's Wonderufl Whoopie Water...but it is actually Sidebottom Blues. Cause I was dissapointed at first but then realized that they just have the wrong name on the episode. Well on my DVD that's what it is anyway.

And welcome all ye who be new to the forum.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Really, I have all four seasons. And on the third season it says it has Wembley's Wonderufl Whoopie Water...but it is actually Sidebottom Blues. Cause I was dissapointed at first but then realized that they just have the wrong name on the episode. Well on my DVD that's what it is anyway.

And welcome all ye who be new to the forum.
Hello to everyone :big_grin:!
And oh happy day...someday I will buy that then...:excited:

Mundus

Reaction score

Well I suppose it's time for my introduction.

Greetings and salutations to all!

My name is Matt (Not of the travelling kind) from Toronto, Ontario. I am currently 18 and in high school. I was born in the 90s but raised in the 80s (as the saying goes...or at least my saying) I grew up watching old VHS recordings of Fraggle Rock episodes and have been a Henson fan ever since. I was a big fan of the Labyrinth (A Movie that only one of my other friends didn’t mistake for me talking about Pans Labyrinth) and The Dark Crystal. Also one day hope of making my own Muppet.

fallen615

Reaction score
My Intro

Ok, well I grew up with Sesame Street while I was young(er). Adults thought it was strange that I loved :batty: more than :mad: or :wisdom:. I am a huge fan of Labyrinth and have spread this love to some of my other friends. Now I'm trying to find out more about the manga sequel thats out now and trying to figure out if its worth my money.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi all...Just joined here and having a blast! What fond memories I have. My voice was recorded on SS making a train out of shapes. I remember that vividly! I am still a fan, and a kid at heart!
Hi all you muppet fans! vettech28 here! Just joined because I love the muppets as well as animals! Hope you had a terrific Christmas, hopefully filled with muppets! I sure did.
Hi, I'm new here.
Well I suppose it's time for my introduction.

Greetings and salutations to all!

My name is Matt (Not of the travelling kind) from Toronto, Ontario. I am currently 18 and in high school. I was born in the 90s but raised in the 80s (as the saying goes...or at least my saying) I grew up watching old VHS recordings of Fraggle Rock episodes and have been a Henson fan ever since. I was a big fan of the Labyrinth (A Movie that only one of my other friends didn’t mistake for me talking about Pans Labyrinth) and The Dark Crystal. Also one day hope of making my own Muppet.
Another newbie here. Best of luck in 2009 to all!
Ok, well I grew up with Sesame Street while I was young(er). Adults thought it was strange that I loved more than or. I am a huge fan of Labyrinth and have spread this love to some of my other friends. Now I'm trying to find out more about the manga sequel thats out now and trying to figure out if its worth my money.
welcome everyone! :excited:

RedRocker

Reaction score
Heya, I'm new here. I've been a guest on this site for ages, and I thought it was time to register,:wink: .I hope to have lots of fun, and be a great help! :excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all the newest members!

And yes, Red Rocker, I'm a fraggle rocker!
:smirk:
:coy:
:excited:

Kate

BlakeMP

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I discovered the show a couple of months ago and I've become a big fan. I'm about halfway through Street Gang at the moment -- I probably never would have known it was coming out if it weren't for the Muppetcast.