New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Morgan "Clueless" Goat, but you can call me whatever you like! ^__^ Obviously from my username, I'm an MTI fan (I remember only seeing, like, three Muppet movies in my lifetime: Muppets from (in?) Space, Muppets Wizard of Oz, and... well, you know the last one, anyway.) But I've watched MB when I was younger, and I was--and still am--a Ro(w)lf fan because of it. (Oddly, I was also a bit of a Sam the Eagle fan.)

And I'm gonna have to be honest with you guys: I don't remember ever seeing a single FR ep, but I simply LOVE the Fraggle Five, especially Boober (and Sidebottom) and Mokey! The connection between my two "Muppet obsessions" is Begoony, whom I adored since his background role in MTI. :flirt: I can't help but love the little guy for some reason.

Anyways, that's my introduction--as well as my first post--and as a lurker around this site for a couple of weeks, I say hello to all the members, mods, and the administrator of the site! ^.^

(PS: Did I forget to mention that I'm also a Gonzo fan? :concern: )

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ah, Morgan Clueless! Hello! Welcome to Muppet Central!

**gives you a muffin, two penguins, and a ziffel, all wrapped up in a large wicker basket with a big pink bow**

This is your housewarming present. I hope you can make MC your second home. (Or possibly your first. But I will warn you, there are alot of weirdos lurking around here!!) :wink:

ceruleanjen

Reaction score
hello, just introducing myself. :smile: i grew up on sesame street in the '80s and i love that older clips of sesame street are finally showng up on the internet. :smile: i also enjoyed watching fraggle rock and watched many of jim henson's movies.

nice to meet you all. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi, to Morgan Clueless and hi also to ceruleanjen. welcome to Muppet Central. I hope you all like it here. It is truly nice to make new friends.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I'm new here, so I thought I'd post a quick intro.

My name is Caroline, and I'm 20 years old. The first Muppet movie I saw was the Muppet Christmas Carol way back when it first came out, and I fell in love... and my favorite muppet is Rizzo!!

I look forward to talking to all you guys and gals!

Skye

Reaction score
Thanks, Matt!! This seems like a great place with lots of talk about great things... I'll bet I will have fun! :smile:

largemarvin

Reaction score
Hi all! My name is Vince and I am 23. Growing up, I used to watch (over and over and over) two tapes my mome had of The Muppet Show. There were about sixteen episodes and somehow I never got tired of them. My grandmother used to tape Fraggle Rock when it originally aired on HBO and would send the tapes to my sisters and I. By the end, she had taped about half the series including the first episode but, sadly, not the last (although she did get the next to last, so at least I got to hear The Song of Songs). The Muppet Movie has always been one of my all time favorite films, primarily because the movie's message about following your dreams has always resonated with me very strongly. My favorite Fraggle Rock episode is "Inspector Red". It cracks me up every time I watch it.

Skye

Reaction score
Thanks, William, for your welcome, also!

And welcome, Vince! I hope you have a great time here, as well!