New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

AiH

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new here as my first post would indicate :smile:

My favourite muppet is Animal and I love the swedish chef, I also like fraggle rock and the muppets, I hope to be spending more time here chatting and getting to know more muppet fans :excited:

Also I was wondering how to go about getting an avatar and sig on other boards I am a member of members sometimes make sigs for other less talented people like myself I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction :big_grin:

Miss_Beaker

Reaction score
Hey there and welcome!

I don't actually know how to do avatars myself, not neing one of the clued-up ones, but if you find anyone, can you let me know who they are?

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Miss_Beaker said:
Hey there and welcome!

I don't actually know how to do avatars myself, not neing one of the clued-up ones, but if you find anyone, can you let me know who they are?
Hey Miss Beaker, here's a thread you might want to check out for getting your very own avatar.

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=5830

Just post a message like AiH did and you should be on your way.

By the way, welcome to the forum to everybody I never said welcome to.

:big_grin:

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
not sure if im too much of a newbie myself to be welcoming anyone, but...WELCOME!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

...also very excited to see that someone else from the Land of Oz has joined "the family"...

Spicy Bubbles

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm Danielle, and I'm a newbie. I've been posting over at Palisades Toys on their Muppet board for a little bit, so I might know some of you, or at least recognize your names. I love, love, love toys, sometimes it's a little scary but I rationalize that it's better than drugs or a life of crime. I also love the Muppets. Ummm... earliest Muppet memories would be watching the Muppet Show, and of course Sesame Street. I remember Fraggle Rock, and seeing "Muppets Take Manhattan" in the theatre. Maybe because of seeing it in the theatre, or my love of Broadway musicals (listening to them, trust me singing them would drive people away) but MTM has always been one of my favorite movies. Oh who am I kidding, I love them all, I'm just not choosy.

Sad to say, I don't think I'm quite as well-versed as most of ya'll in Muppet lore, but I'm hoping to learn. At work right now, haven't finished my first cup of coffee yet, so I can't quite articulate my love for the Muppets and all things Henson but but I have a feeling i don't need to preach to the choir. :smile:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Welcome Danielle! Hope you enjoy yourself here amongst all the zany Muppetiness!:wink: (not sure if that's a word, but it SHOULD be!)

Deb:flirt:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Spicy Bubbles said:
I love, love, love toys, sometimes it's a little scary but I rationalize that it's better than drugs or a life of crime.
I've been telling my parents that for a long time! Welcome!!!!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Spicy Bubbles said:
Sad to say, I don't think I'm quite as well-versed as most of ya'll in Muppet lore, but I'm hoping to learn.
Don't worry about that, Danielle! I have a feeling I'm in like the bottom five percentile here when it comes to Muppet knowledge. I mean, I love 'em, but the folks here *really* know their stuff! But it doesn't matter how well-versed you are, it's a lot of fun and the people here are very nice. So welcome aboard! :smile:
Erin

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
don't worry, I don't know nothing.....(there I go with double negatives again :rolleyes: ) but I love learning stuff, and I learn a lot here!