New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Welcome Sarah! You'll have a blast here. I'd like to warn you about a few oddballs, but, frankly, that would take all day! :crazy: Anyway, enjoy yourself.

I have the Starbucks Muppet finger puppets sitting on my desk at work, which coincidentally also happens to be the front desk. The CFO of the company I work for just rolls his eyes at me and grins whenever he walks by my desk.:rolleyes: I told him to be thankful I wasn't hooked on Barbie! :wink:

Deb :flirt:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Hi Sarah, I'm Sarah

ok that was kinda dweeby.....

do you like muffins? you said if we had any questions.......

SarahHIYE

Reaction score
Muffins

Do I like muffins, Sarah? Well, it depends on the muffin... I like chocolate chip muffins and blueberry muffins and corn muffins... And I love cupcakes. They're not really muffins but I think of them when I think of muffins because they are kinda like muffins, you know? ...Well I think I made myself sound even weirder than before... My friends know, sometimes you just gotta send me a cyberslap to get me to stop talking. So ya. Muffins, fun. :smile: :crazy:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
WELCOME, Derek & Sarah HIYE!!!! How nice of you to join the party!!!! Have a party hat and a noisemaker! :halo:
Well, SarahHIYE, I think you'll fit in awfully well around here if you have a tendency to ramble! AND if you like muffins! (Chocolate chip's MY favorite, too!) I hope you guys enjoy it around 'ere, just so long as you remember not to feed the penguins.

SarahHIYE

Reaction score
Invisible Muffins

I've never had an invisible muffin... send one my way and I'll tell you if I like it!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
if you can fine it :big_grin:!

I like choco chip muffins and those ones with the cinnamon swirls.

SarahHIYE

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
if you can fine it :big_grin:!

I like choco chip muffins and those ones with the cinnamon swirls.
cinnamon swirls?!?! never heard of them! But I luuuuuuuv Cinnamon Sugar pretzels from Auntie Ann's pretzel shop... mmm I'm hungry just thinking about them...

BJC899

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Ben Cohen. Some of you probaly know me form Palisades Message Board. I love the muppets, lol. That's it. :smile: