New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I got a Jim Henson bust by Anthony Veilluex, I painted it and fixed informative base. I entered it at the Utah state fair. I got first place and consideration for best in show. I am a long time Jim Henson and Muppets fan. I am looking forward to finishing the biography. I am looking forward to sharing Muppet info.
Welcome to Muppet Central Forum, Lewis! I hope you like it here.

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
Okay, that's a little creepy; how did you get my avatar since I just joined and haven't up-loaded it yet?

Always loved the Muppets, those were very special times back then. Losing Jim at such a young age was hurtful, always felt -and still do- that he was a genius, a da Vinci of modern times. One of my all times favorite movies is The Dark Crystal, I see it once a year. My kids, 14, no longer watch it with me but I think it's the age, I hope they will treasure it one day as much as I do. Still, they know how much I like the Muppets and for my last birthday they gifted me The Muppets, the movie.

I recently became a "cast member" at Disneyland and as fortune would have it I was asked to lend a hand in their "puppet hospital" which looks after and cares for the Disney Jr. puppets. Not the Muppets, I know, but I get to work on some legendary characters just the same.

I came across Muppet Central while searching for how to and supply's on puppets, also found and joined Project Puppet as well.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Okay, that's a little creepy; how did you get my avatar since I just joined and haven't up-loaded it yet?

Always loved the Muppets, those were very special times back then. Losing Jim at such a young age was hurtful, always felt -and still do- that he was a genius, a da Vinci of modern times. One of my all times favorite movies is The Dark Crystal, I see it once a year. My kids, 14, no longer watch it with me but I think it's the age, I hope they will treasure it one day as much as I do. Still, they know how much I like the Muppets and for my last birthday they gifted me The Muppets, the movie.

I recently became a "cast member" at Disneyland and as fortune would have it I was asked to lend a hand in their "puppet hospital" which looks after and cares for the Disney Jr. puppets. Not the Muppets, I know, but I get to work on some legendary characters just the same.

I came across Muppet Central while searching for how to and supply's on puppets, also found and joined Project Puppet as well.
Nice to story you got there. Welcome to Muppet Central Forum!
I hope you like the forum as much as us.

LMNOKI

Reaction score
Hello! My husband and I have been Muppet shippers for years and during our first Christmas with our son we desperately wanted to give him a Kermit puppet. We saw, however, that they weren't being commercially made in the US.

Luckily we live in Okinawa, Japan, and Kermit puppets ARE made here for the muppet movie franchise. These are quality puppets. Really well made! And HUGE! The body fits the entirety of my husbands forearm and hand.

Since they are so few and far between in the states, I would love to get some back to the U.S. for fans and I'm wondering if there is a market for them? It seems a shame to see them hanging in a store when they could be enjoyed!!!

If there is interest in this item, I'd love to get in touch! Thanks!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello! My husband and I have been Muppet shippers for years and during our first Christmas with our son we desperately wanted to give him a Kermit puppet. We saw, however, that they weren't being commercially made in the US.

Luckily we live in Okinawa, Japan, and Kermit puppets ARE made here for the muppet movie franchise. These are quality puppets. Really well made! And HUGE! The body fits the entirety of my husbands forearm and hand.

Since they are so few and far between in the states, I would love to get some back to the U.S. for fans and I'm wondering if there is a market for them? It seems a shame to see them hanging in a store when they could be enjoyed!!!

If there is interest in this item, I'd love to get in touch! Thanks!
Nice story. Welcome to Muppet Central Forum!
I hope you enjoy it as much as us.

JoeyB

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just joined today. Always loved the muppet's and my favorite would have to be Emmett Otter. Hope someone can help me find the unedited version of Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas. You know..the one HBO used to air every December in the early 80's. Looking forward to hearing from the masses.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just joined today. Always loved the muppet's and my favorite would have to be Emmett Otter. Hope someone can help me find the unedited version of Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas. You know..the one HBO used to air every December in the early 80's. Looking forward to hearing from the masses.
Hi Joey! Welcome to Muppet Central! I believe I found the unedited version of Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas and it does have Kermit the Frog parts as well.

The link is - https://myspace.com/muppetfamilychristmas/video/emmet-otter-s-jug-band-christmas-1977-/54827245

Hope this helps!

Otherwise, enjoy your stay here.

Fozzie Osbourne

Reaction score
HELLO Muppet Central! I'm new here but elsewhere online I am a close friend of ISNorden and Traveling Matt. Long-time Muppets fan here; glad I joined

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello all,
Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the Muppet Central Forum as much as us.